Day 4 - Evening and Day 5 - Morning and Afternoon

You would think that Kageyama and Hinata would notice how happy the atmosphere around them was, but they are of course the most oblivious humans in the world. They continued their bickering and endless noise, causing that stormy cloud of annoyance and pessimism over everyone else, who was spending new time with the ones they liked. 

"Hinata! Kageyama! What's the problem over here?" Daichi ran over.

"I told Kageyama to stop having such a big scowling face. It makes him look unattractive! He'll never get girls that way." Hinata pouted. 

"Dumbass Hinata! I don't care what I look like to other people!" He glared back.

"So you guys are fighting over... Kageyama's appearance?" Daichi pursued slowly. 

"Yes!" They said at the same time.

"Well...Hinata does it really bother you that much? Is that why you asked?" 

"No! He looks completely fine all the time..." Hinata muttered.

"So why fight about it?" 

"Becuase I got one of those stupid confession letters from one of the girls here and rejected her, he saw, and he's been on my case about it for weeks," Kageyama growled.

"That would explain all of the overly unnecessary fightings they've been having." Daichi thought. "Hinata, if Kageyama even got a letter in the first place I think his appearance is just fine. And Kageyama, it wouldn't hurt to see you smile a little more, but no more of that smile." It had scarred the team for weeks when Kageyama tried to smile the first time.

Daichi walked away, and the two seemed immobilized. His words must not have reached them, because their brains probably couldn't comprehend it. Luckily, they went back to practicing, and Daichi sighed. They had such one-track minds. 

"So what are we supposed to do about them?" Suga asked as Daichi walked over.

"Continue with the plan? I mean, we can't use Yachi-we already set her up with Kiyoko."

"How about this! We continue with the letters and hope it will suffice. We just keep sending them, a maybe Kageyama will feel something." 

"Alright then. I hope it works." Daichi felt very unsure of what was going to happen now that part of the plan had been stripped out. He felt as if something was going to go wrong. But with Suga by his side, he hoped that everything would be alright. It was Suga after all. Something brilliant would come into his mind or he'd be able to stop them on a whim if it came to that. He was perfect like that. Daichi smiled, then shook his head. "My god, I do have a huge crush on Suga." He sighed, slightly exhausted and got back into the zone of practice. 

***

He and Suga went back to his house and wrote about 100 letters. They decided to start at one, then 5, then slightly increase. Hinata would open his locker after every period and see so many letters. Hopefully, the plan would work. Suga inwardly gushed. Not only would he let his small baby crow find love, but it would make him feel like he was loved by others. The thought made him extra happy as he worked beside Daichi, who kept adding to his happiness until he thought he was going to blow up rainbows and candy. 

Suga looked over once at Daichi. He gave him a smile. Suga felt as if he would die. 

The two got to school very early that morning when they were sure no one was around. Suga lightly placed a letter through one of the locker holes, and it fluttered down to the bottom of the locker. 

They came by later and followed Hinata, only to see him overjoyed by the letter. He looked enthralled, but never wanted to find the girl that wrote him the letter.