NINETEEN

instagram

🖤  💬  ↗️zoebelrose just a girl from usc! and there's nothing wrong with that! gotta embrace who you are and everything that comes with it!

🖤  💬  ↗️
zoebelrose
just a girl from usc! and there's nothing wrong with that! gotta embrace who you are and everything that comes with it!

liked by lilyrose_depp, camimendes and 6,283 others

view all 182 comments

josh.pinney im soooo fuckin in love with u
zoebelrose baby boi i love u!

luciemcadams are these my pants?
luciemcadams but i love u and u deserve the world
zoebelrose they r ur pants nd i love u too

user1 are u dating timothée
zoebelrose nope! im 💯 single rn
user1 omg i didnt expect u to reply
user2 honestly fuk boyz
user3 ur too good for him anyway queen

isabellaking u worked for what you have! be proud of yourself! that's 100 times better than just having it handed to you because you have famous parents
user4 what does this mean?
user5 who is this shade about
user6 she does have famous parents tho??
isabellaking actually she doesn't :) her brother zach is famous but she was already at usc then :)
user6 i mean tea

user7 what is this caption about??
zoebelrose honestly i just had a rough couple weeks !! a lot of people do and it's ok to feel a bit shitty sometimes! just learned that i need to stop comparing myself to other people because i've lived a completely different life to them! its all gucci
lilyrose_depp preach 💜

imessage

timothée chalamet
just saw your ig
everything okay?

zoe belrose
dont worry about me lol
im good

timothée chalamet
okay

read 15:03

real life

zoe locked her phone and threw it onto her bed. she was annoyed. at herself, at timothée, at everything. it was april 27th, almost finals, and as hard as zoe tried to study, she just kept thinking of timothée.

he had literally deserted her out of nowhere, yet her heart still soared when she saw her phone light up with a text from him. she was desperate to just know why. what had she done that was bad enough to make him hate her? had she overreacted? she didn't want to be a burden and if timothée was telling all of his special famous friends that he didn't want to talk to her then so be it. she'd give him what he wanted.

it was just hard for zoe to be left alone with her thoughts. lucie had deferred university and was in vancouver filming for her new tv show, isabella was too busy studying to listen to her problems, josh didn't even want to talk to her in case she "jinxed" him and zoe just didn't feel comfortable talking to lewis about it. that left joey.

sighing heavily, zoe pushed herself up from her desk and started towards joey's room. she hovered slightly, before knocking twice on joey's door. there were a few moments of rustling before the door opened to reveal joey in star wars pyjamas.

zoe stifled a laugh. "hey."

joey grinned. "hello stranger."

"can i come in?" zoe motioned towards the boys room.

"oh, yeah!" joey stood backwards, holding the door open for zoe as she walked in and sat down on his bed.

"i need advice." zoe announced.

"of course." joey nodded, sitting diwn on his desk chair.

"so. i'm sure by now you know that timothée and i have stopped talking." zoe shrugged, earning a nod from joey. "i guess i just want a boy's angle. so in paris, he took me to meet his sister, i loved her, she was great. then he came to a vogue paris party with my siblings and i, again had a great time, got very drunk. then i came home and he literally has not spoken to me."

"how long ago was this?" joey blinked at the girl.

"it's been a month." zoe rolled her eyes. "after a week i tried to facetime him, but johnny fucking depp's daughter answered the phone. and she asked him if he wanted to talk to me snd he said no. like?" zoe held up her hands in defeat.

"all i can say is that boys are weird." joey shook his head. "they change their minds a lot. i think it'd be best for you to just forget about him. he clearly isn't that interested."

zoe smiled sadly, standing up and walking towards the door. "i thought you'd say that. thanks, joey. i better get back to studying."

"let me know if you ever need to talk!" joey called after the girl, but she was already long gone.