15

Her parents fought and didn't sleep in the same bed. Her own Brother knew her parents were fighting but didn't ask. He was only 11 so he doesn't really know much. Meanwhile While everything was falling apart she tried to distract herself again. She still wanted to text the artist but her fingertips didn't move.

  It's been two days since her brother has left and he left his chain that his girlfriend got her so she put it on for safe keeping. Monday came and she couldn't keep her mouth shut. She knew deep down if they fought in the car again she would be crying once again while walking into the school, she didn't want that. So she took a deep breath and told her what she felt. She didn't want her Mother to slap her again nor scream with her Brother in the back seat listening intensely.
  So she told her Mother in Spanish so her Brother wouldn't understand to do what you have to do to make herself happy even if it doesn't involve her or her oldest son. She told her Mother that if she made the right choice to make sure it doesn't hurt her Brothers future along the way. She didn't care if her parents got a divorce or not, as long as her Brother was cared for and loved.

  She wanted her parents to get a divorce in all honesty, she did. she's been wanting it for awhile now. Before she got out she told her Mother to think about it and her Brothers life. Her Mother told her that it was killing her inside to hear her own son say that his parents were dead to him. She was telling her daughter this while having tears run down her rose cheeks. She kept looking at her Mother but with no emotion. Before, when she would see her Mother cry she would cry herself because she never liked it when her Mother cried in general. Now that she has changed and her mindset, she didn't feel bad that water was dripping down her Mother's face.
  Everyone knew what was wrong. By everyone she meant her 3 to 4 closes friends that she had. Her homeroom teacher even knew something was off when He saw the look on his students face. He knew her as the happy, joyful, always energetic girl...Little does he know that it was and still is an act. He asked her what was wrong, all she said was family and looked straight ahead. He left it alone for a few minutes till he came back and asked if she wanted to talk about it. She couldn't look at her teacher without breaking. She told him that to stop talking because if he didn't she would cry.