23

It was a full moon, she loved when the moon would shine bright over her looking at the moon waiting for wolves to cry. She wanted to go to the mountains and yowl with them while running freely going back towards their pack who allow them with no exemptions. Every full moon she would go towards the lake near her house and just look up and image her life to be superior.

  The funniest thing she thought while she was looking up at the skies with her wolves is that she doesn't even see herself graduating even though she so badly wanted to graduate. She wanted to howl yet she stayed put while looking at her pack howl listening to them weep out till they were done. She only looked at the moon on how beautiful it was wanting to run with her pack.

  She wanted to be her own pack. She didn't want the others following her like lost baby pup.

  She looked at her pack howl not even looking up at the moon but towards the water with eyes closed focused on weeping. She finally decided to leave them and run closer to the moon and being forsaken with just her and the moon.

  She finally meet eye contact with the moon and howled. She whimpered and began to continuously be boisterous till her pack heard for the first time in ages since she weeped with the moon.

  She felt like wolf. She felt like the moon was her savior every time she howled towards it. The moon was her savior now instead of him.

She was a vicious bolded wolf who weeped to the moon.