Chapter 2: Uh Hi

"Holy shit." I whisper to myself as i look at the familiar stranger in front of me. It was my dad that abandoned and abused me and my mother. He finally left when Ethan was born. He destroyed my mothers life. That son of a bitch. I try my best to walk past but he keeps blocking me. "I need to talk to you." He almost whispered. "No thanks." I say above a whisper my voice cracking slightly. I try not to look into his eyes. Eventually i glance into the chocolate like beedy eyes. I have to look away quickly. My eyes start to well with tears. I eventually walk past him and start to sprint towards the park.

When i get there i see Asher. He sees me and stands but before he can walk to me i run to him and hug him. Thats when the invisible wall breaks and my tears flow out of my eyes like waterfalls. Thankfully i didnt wear mascara. Eventually i started to calm down against Ashers tear stain chest. And so i finally let go of him and took a seat at the bench he was sitting at before. He sat down with me. "Whats wrong?" He asked giving me a questioning glance. I told him about the encounter with my dad again after 10 years of him being absent from my life. He listened to every word i spoke like it was my last. And i was grateful for that. When i finished talking my eyes started to fill with tears again but before they could fall i blinked them away. "Come here." He demanded and wrapped me in his arms again. This time i let myself cry. More and more tears were shed. His shirt eventually looked like he fell in a puddle.

He told me he wanted me to stay with him for the night. I agreed. I told him i had to grab some clothes for tonight and tommorrow. He grab his phone out of his pocket and texted his friend Alex and told him to go to Ashers house. He put his phone in his pocket and put one of his arms around my shoulders and he put his other hand in mine. I snuggled up to his side as we walked in the now cold air.

We arrived at my house he went inside and i told him that he could stay downstairs because i would be right back i get to my room and shut and lock the door. And thats when i break down. I cry. I sob loudly secretly hoping asher hears me but also hoping he doesnt i eventually get the courage to get up. I go to my bathroom. And grab one of my razors.

A/n:

Hey sorry i seems like i didnt finish writing this. In the next chapter theres going to be sensative topics and i didnt want to put them in here. Good luck with the next.

-Jayda