Chapter 3: Help

Warning: There are some sensative topics in this chapter including self harm and drug abuse. If your not confortable with those topics i suggest either dont read the rest of the book or skip this chapter. You have been warned.

-Jayda

I go to my bathroom. And grab one of my razors. "Ava its been over five minutes are you done?" I dont answer instead i take the razor blade out of the razor. "Come on open up your scaring me." I hear the handle jiggle. I press the blade to my wrist and make a cut not to deep in my wrist. It sounds like Asher is trying to break the door down. I do another slice right underneath the first one. As the door flies open i make another cut below the second one. He searches for me in my room but when he realizes im not in there he bursts into the bathroom as i make my forth cut. I turn to face him and sob even harder. He drops to his knees and and holds me in his arms. He lets go a few seconds later. I feel like i cant breath and my chest is burning. He grabs my wrist with the cuts and looks at it before wrapping me back up in his arms. And everything starts to turn black.

I wake up still in Ashers arms. Were on the bathroom floor but hes asleep. I wonder how much time had past so i grab my phone off the bathroom floor beside us and its 8:50am. I slept through the whole night. I look at Ashers shirt and its a mix of my tears and blood. I look at my wrists and more flashbacks fill my mind. Im, thankfully, inturupted by my thoughts when Ashers eyes flutter open. He looks at me and gives me a soft smile. I try to return the smile but i just cant. Instead i hug him tightly never wanting to let go. I let go and he picks me up and brings me to my bed. He sets me down on the end gently before going back into the bathroom to get the first aid kit.

He grabs some rubbing alchohol and puts it on my cuts it stings at first but i get used to it. Then he grabs some disinfecting cream stuff, that helps clean the cuts and help them heal, and then he grabs the gauze and bandages and wraps my arm up. He helps me up and then theres silence. He stares at me and i stare at him back. He starts leaning in. So do i. Our lips brush against eachother and... My phone rings. I snap back into reality and go answer it. "Hello?" I dont bother reading the caller id. "Hey. I told you i needed to talk." ...