Mission Mia

Mason's POV. :

I heard nothing from Mia for the whole rest of the day, which was understandable. But nevertheless, it was very odd. She didn't even come for supper this evening. Maybe she's still in her room and is packing her bag?

After supper I went into my office again to go through some buisness papers, when the telephone rang.

" Alpha Mason."

"Hello Alpha Mason. It's Lucas, beta from the Raven moon pack, I have to tell you something, it's about Alpha Mia." He exclaimed hysterically. " She's in danger! She got kidnapped and drugged with vervain from Raymond. " He continued.

My eyes widened and my heart skipped a beat when I heard that Mia was kidnapped and on top of that , drugged with vervain, the only thing which can make Alpha's powerless and weak. Now I know why I didn't hear anything from her the whole day, this fuckin' bastard Raymond kidnapped her!

"Do you know where she is?" I asked concerned.

"No, she contacted me with our mind link and told me that she was tied up on a bed and drugged with vervain. She doesn't know where she is and she can't get free herself because of the vervain. She told me that I should call you, because you were the only one capable of following her scent ." Lucas answered.

" Okay, I'll try to follow her scent and find her. I want you to try to keep in touch with her, if she contacts you again, phone me !"

"Okay. And Alpha? Bring her back , our pack needs her." Lucas said with a hint of sadness in his voice.

" I know, I won't stop searching for her until I find her, I give you my word!" I said sternly .

"Thanks. " Lucas said and hung up.

I let everything down and went out of my office through the corridor, to my beta's office.

He stood up when I came in without knocking or making him notice that I was there.

"Ryan, I want you to send the warriors to search the territory for any sign of a vampire. Alpha Mia got kidnapped from the leader of the vampires and I will now go and try to find her. You'll have the control until I'm back." I told him.

" Understood, Alpha." He replied and I went out of his office, down towards Mia's room , trying to find her scent.

When I arrived at her room I was shocked what I saw in front of me. The window was wide open and the wind blew everything through the whole room which was a mess now. Her scent was everywhere, which was understandable because this was her room but after a few seconds I noticed that her scent led out of the window , through the forest which was right behind her window. I climbed out of the window and walked inside the forest , following her scent. I was for one hour in there until her scent led out of the forest and into the "vampire territory". When I crossed the border, I was greeted by at least ten vampires.

Great....

Mia's POV. :

I was now tied up onto this bed for a couple of hours, and I was hungry now because my last meal was at least six hours ago and this bastard of a vampire won't come . He was away the whole time since the incident where he stabbed his knife into my stomach. So I chose to scream hoping he would finally come back.

"You fuckin bastard come in here I'm starving! " I shouted at the top of my lungs. And eventually, he came in again.

"Did you mean me?!" He asked angrily.

"Noooo, No I meant the other vampire who tied me up and drugged me." I fired back.

"How funny you are." He said sarcastically. " What do you want? !"

"How I mentioned before, I'm starving and I need to pee!" I said sternly. " And if you don't let me go the bathroom I'll pee right here."

" Wow, okay okay, I'll let you go to the bathroom, but you keep tied up."

I rolled my eyes while he loosened the strings from the bed and my feet.He held me by my wrists, shoved me through the room and outside towards another door which I assumed was the bathroom. He opened the door and let go of my wrists.

"Go in, but don't last too long!" He demanded.

I closed the door and tried to lock it. I was now stronger than a few hours ago because the vervain started to fade away from my blood. I didn't have pee, I just wanted to come out of this room, to try to escape, and to my luck, the bathroom had a Window where I could easily fit through. I searched for anything to cut the strings off of my wrists but found nothing. There was nothing but a toilet and a sink in this room, but when I searched through the floor , I found a broken scissor. One piece was gone but that doesn't matter because the other piece was still useful for me. I knelt down to take the scissor and started to cut the strings off. But before I did so I let water flow through the sink in order to let Raymond think, that I'd wash my hands to safe time. When I finally cut the strings off, I tried to open the window, and to my luck, it wasn't locked or blocked. Ha, stupid Raymond! I climbed on top of the toilet to reach the window and opened it. When I looked down I noticed that the ground was almost ten metres under me, but that was nothing I couldn't handle. I quickly climbed through the window and jumped down to the ground, looking for any vampires. When I saw nobody around , I ran with Alpha speed as fast as I could until I reached the end of the mansion. Just when I was about to run towards the forest , someone grabbed me from the side and held my mouth shut and his arm around my arms so that I couldn't move.

Shit!