The Awaken

Mason's POV.:

''She's...'' Ryan started but hesitated.

''SHE'S WHAT?! RYAN?'' I shouted at him.

''You'll have to see it by yourself.'' He answered and led me into Mia's room.

When we were in front of her door, I heard someone screaming and recognized the voice as Mia's. My eyes widened and I promptly opened the door. But what I saw there shocked me. Mia was there, turning from side to side and shaking with her eyes tightly closed. She screamed like her life depended on it.

''NO! STOP IT! STOP IT!!'' Mia screamed while the nurses tried to hold her stil, but failed.

I quickly ran towards her, trying to stop her from turning and tossing.

''Mia...Mia! Shh...It's me..Mason.'' I said trying to sooth her. ''Everything's okay. Stop screaming.'' I continued, lightly stroking her cheek as she slowly stopped to move and kept quiet.

''Yeah...that's right Mia...'' I said smiling.

''Brandon...'' She mumbeled with her eyes still closed. And after that, she went to her state before, laying there still without any movement.

''Brandon?! Who's this Brandon?'' Ryan asked cofused.

I couldn't answer at first. My thoughts were only about what she said. Brandon. Who was this Brandon? And why did she call his name? I asked myself getting a bit angry because she mentioned another male but me. I know stupid but the least I want that you're going to judge me.

''Call Lucas, the beta of her pack. he shall come here. Maybe he knows who this Brandon is.'' I told Ryan who went fastly out of the room to phone Lucas.

I sent all of the nurses out of the room after they renewed Mia's infusion and just stayed by her side, like I did the days before.

In the afternoon, Ryan told me that Lucas arrived. I ordered him to send Lucas in the room of where Mia was staying and after five minutes or so he stepped inside the room. After exchanging a hello and the normal greeting stuff I went straight to the point and asked him about what Mia said this morning.

''Lucas, I have to tell you something about Mia, which happened this morning.'' I started.

''Okay, what is it?'' Lucas asked a bit nervous and concerned.

''She turned and tossed this morning and screamed to stop. I don't know what she meant with that, but as I finally made her soothing a bit, she mumbeled a name...''

''Which name?'' Lucas asked slightly shocked about what I just told him about his Alpha.

I sighed before I could speech out this name. ''Brandon...''

His eyes went wide all of a suuden and his face was consumed with shock.

''What is it?! Do you know who she ment?'' I asked alarmed.

''Brandon...was Alpha before her....and also her Mate...'' He stated. My insides cringed and sunked together at the thought that she called out for her mate...

''But isn't he dead? Why would she call his name then?'' I asked more myself than him.

''I don't know. Maybe something happened while she was kidnapped or such. We'll have to wait until she wakes up and explaines everything that happened.'' Lucas declared a certain but worried.

I just nodded and kept silent. I only hope that she will wake up soon. Not just because I miss her like hell, but because of this big mess which all caused Raymond.