Rescue at last second

Mason's POV.:

After three days I've finally found the mansion of this sickening bastard of a vampire. When I got there I contacted my pack to come and help me. Mulitple vampires came towards me, trying to stop me from entering the mansion. But without succes. As I killed the last vampire who came into my way, at least twenty followed. But to my delight, my pack arrived at the right time, distracting the vampires so that I could enter the mansion and try to find Mia anywhere in here. I was so worried the last days since she got kidnapped even though I know that she's possibly the toughest and strongest woman I know. Still, nobody can know what this bastard did to her. She couldn't even connect with her pack and neither could her pack members connect with her.

I walked through the netrance of this mansion, looking around for Raymond. But he was nowhere to be seen. There were only more vampires trying to attack me but of course they were too weak. Tz, and Raymond wants that THIS race should rule this country?! This race is just a weak excuse for a failed experiment which Raymond was the inventor of.

When I killed most of the vampires , I saw two men with a tied man comming from downstairs. They didn't watch me and the tied man looked weak and out of power. I promptly recognised that the tied man was a werewolf. So even if he didn't belong to my pack, I had to at least help him out of this miserable situation and maybe he could know something of the whereabouts from Mia.

So I swiftly ran over to where they wanted to go and turned both heads of the men who were handling him. The tied  man fell powerless on the floor but groaned a bit. I un-tied him, and helped him to go to a saver place than in the middle of this ''battle field''. I dropped him near the exit, where a little open boxroom was. He opened his eyes and watched me with sorrow. He caughed multiple times until he finally spoke with his raspy throat.

''Mia...'' He said, almost unhearable.

But I wold recognize her name everywhere.

''Mia? What's with Mia?!'' I asked him getting hysterical.

''Downstairs.....fire....'' He caughed. ''She needs help!'' He continued grabbing my shoulder.

I just nodded, understanding what he tried to tell me and mentally almost freaking out.

''Stay here! I'll get her!'' I told him, leaving him there where I had dropped him and went as fast as I could downstairs.

When I was half way downthe stairs I could already smell the smoke comming from below.

I ran even faster down the stairs and didn't even care about Raymond trying to escape through the door behind. Gladly, he didn't see me.

At the end of the stairs was a big metal door which was savely closed. I kicked the door with all my strength until it went open and a wind of smoke and heat came towards me. Everything was on fire in there. Smoke and fire filled the whole room and you could almost not see anything but red.

I walked right inside the smoke, trying to find Mia anywhere in here. But I couldn't see much. After a few seconds I noticed that this was a prison I was in. I quickly walked through the corridor searching the cells for any sign of Mia, but couldn't find here anywhere. When I went back again from the end of the corridor, I saw a black spot in one cell which was closed. As I got nearer , I recognised the brown hair and small body of a woman. Mia was lying there, lifeless.

I didn't waste any time and ran towards the cell trying to open the damn door from its lock. With a strong kick, I also opened this door and went inside. I took Mia in my arms and ran upstairs again to where my pack members were still fighting against the vampires.