Chapter 2

Kayla's POV

I woke up,laying next to the toilet. Again. I got up hearing my bones crack making me frown. I Trudged to the cold kitchen,getting a cup of cold coffee. Cold. That's how everything is in my life is nowadays. Cold coffee,cold apartment,cold body,cold everything. I sipped the black coffee,sighing softly. I looked at the clock on the wall and decided to run some errands. I put a too big grey sweater on and grabbed my purse. I walked outside,locking my door. I started walking to the drugstore,when I finally got in there I was exhausted. I walked inside and went to the counter and picked up my sleeping pills,anti-depressants,and finally the most important of those the weight-loss pills. I payed for them and put them in my purse. I walked,back out and walked to the mall,deciding to finally buy some clothes that fit. I finally got there,walking straight to Hot Topic. They were the only store in the place that had clothes that could actually fit me. I saw a huge crowd blocking the door. I sighed and walked,pushing my way through earning a few glares and curses thrown at me. Oh wait I'm kidding I pretty much had the whole crowd glaring at me. I rolled my eyes and walked to the jacket area,pulling down a black jacket with Evanescance written on the front. I moved over to the shirt area,grabbing five long sleeve black sleeve shirts in my size,which was the smallest. I got some socks with silver stars on them. I grabbed two pair of black jeans,putting them in my arms. I saw a shirt that I wanted and got on my tiptoes,trying to get it. I sighed and jumped up,trying to get it. I finally caught it and pulled it down. I smiled,"victory!" I walked to the counter and waited for a cashier to come. I felt a tap on my shoulder and saw a 16ish looking girl looking at me,"umm Exuse me lady,but I'm here for the BVB signing and you just rudely pushed your way through us,you should get in the back of the line and wait with the rest of us." I chuckled and it turned into full blown out laughing,"my my my god! You think I'm here to get shit signed hell no!" I kept laughing,years slipping past my lips,"I'm sorry,but I'm here to buy stuff,but thanks for the good laugh." I saw her glare at me,"Black Veil Brides aren't a joke okay!" I nodded,chuckling,"I know they aren't a joke,just get back in your line to get a band to sign merch and I'll pay for my shit and go kay Hun?" She nodded,"you just don't know good music till it bites you inthe ass." I laughed,"let me guess you're a scene Queen wanna be who only knows one song by them,let me guess hmm must be Knives and Pens. Everyone knows that one. And by the look of the lack of clothes,you're hoping to get in one of the bands pants. Hmmmm yep I'm right." She looked at me,her nose squished up,"you want to listen to some good shit,listen to the misfits,smashing pumpkins,morrissey,The Beatles,Kiss,Slipknot,and oh god there's about five thousand more." She stomped her foot,"whatever old hag." I chuckled,"nice comeback wanna be,now run along and get back in line to get your merch signed okay." She huffed and stomped off. I turned around and finally got my stuff payed for. I heard tons of screams making me jump. I rolled my eyes and started to walk out the store,when I bumped into a person,"sorry." I started to move again when I felt someone grab my arm. I turned around,"I swear to god little girl-" My eyes widened seeing it was Andrew Dennis Biersack. Oh great,just my lusck. My favorite person in the world. Did I say I was sarcastic? I rolled my eyes,pulling my arm away harshly. I pushed through the crowd,walking out towards the entrance. My head felt dizzy,my vision was spinning and before I knew it my face was connecting with the ground. Gravity never liked me anyway.

Andy's POV

I was in the back with the guys,putting on war paint,the fans loved us in our warpaint. I heard Jake and C.C chuckled,"Dude Andy this girl is jumping for a shirt come look." I walked over and saw a somewhat short girl jumping for a shirt at the top. I chuckled and smiled when she got the shirt and walked to the check outline. I saw a sluttly looking girl dressed in bright colors walk over to them and then she burst out laughing,but I couldn't hear what they were saying. I saw her jump when the fans started scream,making me smile. I saw her pay and start to leave when I finally recognized who it was,Kayla. I walked over to her and grabbed her arm. I smiled hearing her start to yell at me,thinking it was that girl. Her eyes widened and she rolled her eyes pulling away from me. I watched her go and fromthe side window/panel thing I saw her sway slightly,before hitting the floor. My eyes widened and I pushed past the screaming fans and into the mall hallway where I picked her up,she felt like nothing in my arms. I ran back inside the store,going to the back and laying her on the couch. Isaw her breathing raggedly and looked atthe manager of the store,"hey can we do the signing tomorrow,this is important,we'll stay for two extra hours tomorrow." I saw him nod,"okay fine." I nodded and picked her up,running outside,seeing the guys already in the car. I drove to the house,Sammi knew some Medical stuff. I didn't even think about the hospital. I sped to the BVB mansion,getting their in 7 minutes. I got outta the house,grabbing her and running her inside,banging on Sammi's doll,"what Andrew?"I showed her Kayla and she gasped,"put her inside on the bed." I Nodded and layed her on the bed. Sammi pushed me out,shutting and locking the door so she could work. I walked out,sitting in the chair. I saw Jake standing in front of me,"Is that Kayla?" I nodded softly. Jake smiled,"she'll be fine,Sammi will get her better." I nodded,half of me believing him. The other half not so much.