Chapter 4

When I finally got home,I started sobbing hard. I needed my best friend. I needed someone. I I don't know how much longer,I can do this alone. No! No! I just need to keep strong and realize that some people in the world are meant to be alone,and I'm one. I collapsed on my couch,trying to stop the tears. But years of holding them in,my strength had failed. If someone had walked in on me crying they would have thought,I was dying. I needed a release,I needed to lessen the pain. I got up,trudging to the bathroom,slamming open the shattered mirror cabinet. I looked for the small wooden box,the location I knew,because it was etched into my memory. I snatched it,opening it,grabbing the shiny blade. I felt another sob,go through my body. I shook my head softly as I pulled up my sleeve,showing more silvery scars. I whimpered as I felt the cold metal bite of the razor. The pain subsided as I felt the blood trickle down my arm. What meant to be only one cut,turned into five,then ten,finally stopping when I felt way too dizzy. I dropped the blade and swayed to my small bed. I collapsed,passing out.

The next day-->

I woke up,groggily,seeing a small pool of blood around my arm. I got up slowly,hissing from the pain. Walking to the kitchen,I check the time and gasp,pulling on fresh clothes. I had a modeling job today with my friend Ella Cole today. I ran out the door,catching a cab to the place. I got out,running inside. I saw Ella already taking pics. I blushed and went into the back room,changing into The lingerie outfit for the shoot. I got my makeup and hair done,stepping onto the background as Ella got off. A few hours later I finally got changed,heading out,the door. I saw Ella,who was talking to this guys wearing black. Ella turned to me,"hey Kayla do you want to go to lunch with Jinxx and I?" I shook my head softly,"no I'm fine,but thanks anyway Ella." She pouted,"come on Kayla!" I frowned and sighed,"okay." I followed them down the street to a pizza place,we walked in sitting at a table. I sighed as they ordered a pizza,I just ordered a water. I saw Ella sigh,"Kayla I hardly see you eat anymore,are you okay?" I nodded,"yeah I'm fine." Lie. Total lie. She nodded softly. I sighed spacing out. I spaced out,not even noticing the four other guys sitting down at the table. The thing I did notice was the pain when someone grasped my wrist,making me cry out in pain. I pulled my wrist away seeing Ella looking at me comcerned,"you okay,what's wrong with your wrist?" I shook my head softly,"it's nothing Ella,look I have to go." I stood up,turning to walk away. I hissed in pain,a few tears falling when I felt someone pull me down by my wrist. I struggled to keep my sleeve down,but shut my eyes tightly,feeling them pull it up. I heard Ella gasp,"Kayla wh-why?" I stood up,grabbing my purse,"I just needed to keep my check on reality,okay Ella. Look I have to go. I have stuff to do,I have to buy groceries." I scowled,hearing her,"what are you going to do? Buy groceries you won't eat? Do you have to go cut again?" "What I do is none of your business Ella." She growled,"if you don't watch it you're going to die." I looked at her,"then at least I'll get what I want." I stormed out the resturaunt walking quickly,pretty much running back to my cold shitty apartment. I ignored the voice behind me shouting my name. Finally I got home,quickly unlocking the door,not even bothering to lock it. I ran to the bathroom,sticking two fingers down my throat. Something I had become familiar with over the years. I let out a sob when nothing came out. I repeated it five more times,slumping at the toilet,hating the clear water that was supposed to be vomit colored. I didn't even move as I felt arms wrap around my waist,pulling me into a hug.

Andy's POV

I got up running after her,damn she was fast. I finally caught up to her. I saw her run up to the door,shutting it. I had a fear in me,hopIng she had not locked the door. Jiggling it softly,I sighed,in relief when the door opened. I walked in,my eyes widening when I heard a coked son,from the bathroom. I slowly walked over to the small door,my heart breaking at the sight. Kayla was trying to make her self throw up. God what have I done. I frowned,seeing her sob more when the water stayed clear. I walked over to her sitting on the dirty tile floor. I hugged her,pulling her into my lap. She didn't even move till I pulled her around and made her look at me. She let out a harsh sob,crying more. I hugged her tight,hoping that would calm her.