Moving on not so well

After Juan I just wanted something new and exiting. So I started dating a guy named Bigio, he was really depressing to talk to so that didn't help at all. He wasn't that easy on the eyes and most girls wouldn't consider dating material. Not to mention he would never get sexual with me. My sex drive is through the roof BTW.

Anyways Bigio wasn't cutting it. I needed something new and exciting. That is when I met Kolby, Kolby was a light skin, tall glass of water, with abs for days, and his jawline was enough to make me moan. One day in math class I was wearing one of those tight skirts that i always wore, sitting with my legs open because I don't like closing my legs obviously. Kolby was quick to point out that my legs where open and asked me if i wanted to play a game with him, I agreed. The game was simple when ever I got nervous I just would tell him to stop running his hand up my leg.  So he put his hand on my knee and started his way up my thigh, he kept going until he reached my panties then stopped. That night i dumped Bigio, and started dating Kolby for a whole week. 

I ended up talking to Juan again, I missed him but it turned out this time it wouldn't be sexual. He saw me as his little sister and didn't want to ruin our friendship and his relationship all because of his sexual desire for me.

There was Derek, a tiny white boy that I weigh more than. I never dated him but we would always talk about kinky things we would do with whipped cream, mainly it on his dick and me sucking it off. He was my first kiss, yes i was doing all this nasty shit and i had never even kissed anyone. 

It had been awhile, I hadn't talked to a guy sexually in a month and i was ready to find a new guy. Zach, he was mixed and hung like a horse and he was the definition of a fuck boy. He had invited me to the park and he wanted me to give him head so badly. I had never given head before let alone to a nine inch monster cock. So i tried it then quickly changed my mind and told him I no longer wanted to. He just kept begging me and asking me just to keep going but I didn't want to. I kept telling him no so instead of respecting my wishes he grabbed the back of my head and forced me to keep going. I remember crying telling him I just wanted to go home, but he kept making me go. I got lucky, my mom called me telling me to come home, and that i happily did.