1st semester of 10th grade

Mt first semester was crazy, I ended up dating every grade level. First there was Drew, the first white boy I ever dated also had a 7 inch dick. He had this nice sexy southern accent, and when he called me cutie my pussy would just quiver. He lived a hour away from me in a small town. We dated off and on a lot ending it completely before my senior year. 

Then there was George, he was another white boy but more of a fuck boy stoner than Drew. George was bisexual, not that I have an issue with that, but I did have an issue with him asking me how many dicks I thought he could fit in his mouth. I didn't break up with him over that but I didn't end up dumping him after two weeks.

Then there was Trenton, who later became the 7th guy i fucked, I know its a long story. He was really cute but turns out he only has a 4 inch dick that i could barley feel. I also dated his younger brother Jaylin for a while till I realized they where brothers. Sad to say but Jaylin has a 5 inch dick. 

Gary, he was cute but a nerd. I dated him for a month but we never did anything sexual.

Finally there was Jacob. He convinced me to get super stoned with him the day before I moved to a new state. While I was high off my ass he took advantage of me. Pulling down my pants and bending me over in the back of a park. I didn't even realize we where having sex because I was to busy starring at a tree. All I heard was a slapping noise and turned around and started yelling at him. I quickly pulled up my pants and left. He had took my virginity from me, I wanted loosing that to be special but it wasn't.

After that I moved across the country.