Part 2

.... So Y'all I Wenttt Back To Son Cribb As Soon As I Got Inna House He Had Music Playing (* Waves x DaveEast Ft PalomaFord * ) He Grabbed Me By My Neck & Started Kissing Me 💦 We Kissed All The Way Too BedRoom , He Threw Me Onna Bed , Took All My Clothes Off And Laid Me Down , He Opened My Legs And Starting Eating My Pussy 😍💦 He Was Moving His Tongue In And Outta Me Pushing My Body Against His Mouth As I Nutt All Over His Tongue 😍💦 He Flipped Me Over And Made Me Ride His Face , I Was Grinding My Pussy All Over His Face Moaning Loud Asf Looking Down At Him While I Cumm All Over His lips 😍 . When I tell y'all I couldn't take it I COULDNT TAKE THAT SHIT I was cuming over and over and over while he kept sucking my clit 😍 .. Soo I get up off his face and Take All his Clothes off . His Dick is Hard asf I gave him a kiss and got on my knees and wrap my mouth around his Big Dick & Sucked Up All 12" Of His Thick Black Dick 😩 I Stroked my Mouth Up & Downn Drooling All Over His Dick While it's innna back of My Throat , Sucking that Shit Up All crazy 💦 Deeep Throating his Big Black Dick Making Him Nut All Crazy 😍💦 He Takes Some Condoms Out His Dresser & Slides it on his dick While I Lay There Playing with my wet pussy waiting for him to slide in me He Looks me in my eyes and tells me to Get on my stomach so I listen to him and lay on my stomach I lay down and look back at him while he slides his big black hard dick in me 😩😍 He Pushes hisself so deep in me all I can do is scream Daddy while He's pulling my hair and fucking me making me feel his dick deep in my Gut. he slowly slides out of me and makes me turn around, I Flip My Self Around opened my legs and let him slide inside me from the front 😩 He looks me in my eyes and makes me take it while he moans how good my wet tight pussy is He Tells me he Want me to squirt all over his dick and Too have his kids while he chokes me and kisses me on my lips so I can't speak. I Push Him back Flip him over and Ride His dick like a porn star I Bounce up and down to the rhythm Of the Beat (Till The end x Ynw Melly Ft Skooly) He Flips me back over and tells me to turn around and take his Dick so I Listen To Him And I flip My Ass Over and Take his Dick like he said He pushes his dick in and out me making me take every 12 inches of his dick Until We Climax Together ......