Part 3

.... he starts kissing me & sucking my titties while he slide his dick out of me he told me he wanted to eat my pussy Again but I told him I was finnah Get in the shower and we could finish after. I go to get in the shower and he came and joined me. Now we in the shower, he kissing all over me, playing with my pussy I'm in heaven cause It Feels Soo Good 💦 After that I turn around, bend over & arch my back . he put his big black dick inside me & I couldn't help but to scream, every stroke felt better and better, he kept going for a while I came all over his dick so many times, we washed each other up & got out. I had no idea what was in store for me when we got out but I found The fuckkk out.. We went to the bedroom and he went in his closet Too grabbed a vibrator, 2 nipple clamps, a vibrating cock ring & a bondage kit. He cuffed me to the bed, placed the nipple clamps on my nipples and began playing with my pussy with the vibrator, once he had me soaking wet he ate my pussy so good He had my legs shaking, my body wanting more. He then put the cock ring on his dick & turned it on. He played with my pussy a little more then put my legs behind my head & put his dick inside me he started off slow, it felt so good, I could feel my pussy getting wetter, then he started going faster and harder and I could feel myself cuming over and over. Then we switched positions and he was hitting it from the back and I couldn't fight back, I had to take all 12" and I was okay with that. I threw my shit alllllll the way back 😍💦 He ate my pussy again, he flipped me over and sat me on his face while I sucked his dick & gave him the best head he ever had in his life, I had his dick all the way down my throat, playing with his balls leaving him wanting more until he came in My Mouth We went for about 2 more rounds then got in the shower, smoked and went to sleep. The next morning he woke me up to breakfast in bed. He cleaned the whole house up, took the trash out & cooked for me and Roll up Our Morning blunt ...