For 14th April 2019

Dear one,

I was a small little cold aura,talkative , careless and mischievous kid. But I didn't know it was only till the time you showed up. You................ you were different from all the people I had met in my life. They just taught me to respect and all those shits but you said that not all people on this planet deserved respect. Not all people in this planet were bad. Others said I didn't belong here. I was annoying. I was ugly. I was worthless. I was useless. I was lazy. I was irritating. I was naive. I was a chatter box. But you said I was different from all these words. You said that I wasn't annoying or irritating but it was my way of showing my feelings towards that person which might have been something that they disliked. You said I was beautiful when I smile which was out of my aura. You said I had my own worth which was left for me to find. You said you have saw someone through me. I didn't understand at first but now that I'm old enough I understand each and every single of its letters and it's worth.

These letters worth a lot. They worth more than diamonds. I had hurt your feelings before bcuz I saw you same as the other people. But after the 4th time I realized....you held a greater place in my heart.

There's been something I had always wanted to tell you that I had something which is still a secret. I won't write it here but I'll tell you when we personally meet again.

Today is your birthday so I want to publish this on the very last hour of the day. Thank you for those words that helped me to finally change after five years. I want to write down all my feelings that I have developed after those words. I have stopped being cold and rude to others. I have stopped being a coward. I have stopped running away from my fears and problems. I have learned to be warm and kind to others.

Thank you for changing me. Because of your words, I have stopped trusting blindly on others. I have learned to face my problems by myself and solve them in the good/best way possible. I have learned to be kind and caring. I have learned to face and overcome my fears.

Without your motivation and trust this would have been impossible for me. I have no words to thank you. No words to describe how I feel right now writhing this to wish you a happy birthday. I was never good at choosing right words for my sentence but I still hope that I have succeeded in pouring and showing my emotions to you.

I hope you read this even though I know you won't be able to. Thank you for being my motivation and inspiration. I hope and pray that I'll meet you soon.

Thank you once again. You have always remained special to me and will always remain in the future.

Lastly, Happy Birthday.