Chapter nineteen: Kinky (͠≖ ͜ʖ͠≖)

(sorry for the title! NO SMUT IN THIS CHAPTER)

We heard a knock on the front door.
"Oh no no no!" I nervously said.
"Everything will be alright!" Jeno smiled.
"No not if you two are here!" I said back.
"Oh you want us to go? Sorry but this is my house, but if you two need a little time alone, we could figure that out!" Jaemin began smirking again. (Everytime i see Jaemin in my mind this happens like wtf? Why do I thing about him so perverted? Okay well it's Jaemin)
"No thank you!"
"You're welcome!"

Jaemin walked to the front door and opened it revealing a brown haired boy nervously playing with his hands.

"So you are the famous Renjun!" Jaemin asked obviously knowing the answer.
"Yeah we already met!" Renjun answered.
"Could you please let him in?" Jeno asked.
"Wait i have approve that he is not dangerous! What goes in first Milk or cereal?" Jaemin asked amused by Renjuns nervous face.
"You pour cereal before milk. This makes it hard to see how much milk you're pouring, so you almost always end up with a pool of it at the bottom of the bowl. ... "If you put milk in first your sh-t floats on top of it and the proportion of cereal to milk is ruined for the whole meal!" Renjun stayed.
"What?" Jaemin asked confused.
„Just admit it he's too smart for you !" Jeno laughed.
"Since he's so smart, he is Inseong approved so let him in!" I said.
(Inseong Form Sf9)
"Okay my boss said you are allowed to come in" Jaemin moved aside so Renjun could see me.
"I'm not your boss!" I said and walked up to Renjun to give him a hug.
"But you are his!"
„If you continue teasing me I will hit you with my shoe!" I warned him.
„Uhhh Renjun your girlfriend is a kinky one!" Jaemin began teasing me more.
„Okay you crossed the line, if I would be you I would start running!" and so I began chasing him around the house.
„Are they always like this?" Renjun asked.
„Jup every single day!" Jeno answered.
„Sounds fun!" Renjun smiled at the thought of you and Jaemin arguing about all the little things in life.
„More tiring than fun but yes it's fun too!" Jeno laughed nervously.

„I hope you don't think we are weird persons!" Jeno said to Renjun.
„Oh no of course not!" Renjun smiled.
„Good!"

„Ahh Y/n that hurts!" Jaemin said as you finally got him with your shoe.
„And you hurt my brain with your stupid comments!" you shot back.
„My comments aren't stupid!"

„Okay kids time to stop! You had enough fun for today!" Jeno stopped us.

————————————————————
I'm sorry for the cliffhanger, i'm still sick so I won't update long chapters.

Also thanks to the People who comment under my chapters, you always make my day and i'm crying because i'm laughing so hard! Love you!

-Miko♥︎