ʟᴇᴇ ɴᴀᴇᴜɴ

Stage name: Naeun (나은)Full name: Anais Llewelyn LeeKorean name: Lee Na Eun(이나은)Position: Main Dancer, Lead Vocalist, Sub-rapper and VisualBirthday: March 29, 1999Nationality: British-KoreanHeight: 1

Full name: Anais Llewelyn Lee
Korean name: Lee Na Eun
(이나은)
Position: Main Dancer, Lead Vocalist, Sub-rapper and Visual
Birthday: March 29, 1999
Nationality: British-Korean
Height: 1.74m (5'8")
Weight: 52kg (114 lbs.)
Blood Type: A
MBTI Type: ENTJ
Sub-Unit: NCT U, NCT127, and NCT Dream
Twitter: @naeun_bubalee
Instagram:
@Anais_Buba (personal)
@indenaugenbuba (photography)
Youtube: Lee Naeun Official

Facts about Naeun:

- She was born in Bristol, United Kingdom.

• Ana's mother is German while her father is Korean.

- A British-born Korean-German.

• She has a younger brother named Axel Llewelyn (Lee Ha Joon) Born in 2001.

•She is multilingual, she can speak English, Korean, Chinese (Mandarin and Cantonese), Japanese, Tagalog/Filipino, German, French, and a little bit of Thai.

- She had learned the German and French language through her mom and online classes.

• Her nicknames are Princess, Ana, babygirl, honey, Baby, Buba, Bubs

• She's been dancing at the age of 4 and had taken dance classes to different genres.

• She loves Lyrical and Modern contemporary dancing the most.

• She wanted to be an idol for her love of K-Pop and because she was inspired by BTS and Girl's Generation.

• They keep moving places because of her parent's jobs that's why she got to learn so many languages.

• She grew up in Bristol but when she was Four years old they lived in Germany until they had to move to the Philippines. They have lived in the Philippines for 2 years (6-7yrs.old), China for 2 years (8-9yrs.Old), Japan for 2 years (10-11yrs. Old), and back to the United Kingdom for 2 years and then to Thailand for 4 months before they moved to Korea.

• Has a British Accent when speaking English.

• They moved to Seoul because of her parent's job and her parents supported her dream of being an idol.

• She auditioned for JYP and got scouted by SM Entertainment. She got accepted to JYP but chose SM Entertainment instead.

• She had trained for three and a half years in SM before they included her in the line up of the rookie group NCT.

•She's a social butterfly, one minute she's being shy and the next she's already laughing with other idols.

• A very loud person

• Isn't afraid to speak her mind

•She loves animals

•She's known for her Out of the world Vocals and amazing dancing.

• An absolute Daydreamer

• Allergic to Seafood, Poultry and Chocolate (but she loves food so who cares about allergies)

• Gets rashes whenever she eats that food that is said ⬆️

- She loves spicy food and can handle it really well

- Can hold her alcohol very well

•She listens to Various types of music.

• She loves Alan Walker, Calum Scott, Anne-Marie, Rihanna, Camila Cabello, Little Mix, Shawn Mendes, Charlie Puth, Bon Jovi, Morisette Amon, Lizzo, CL, and many more.

• She loves spicy food.

• A meme queen.

• She's an athlete that knows how to play Basketball, Soccer, baseball, Swimming, Volleyball, and Archery. She also did track and field when she was in primary school. She also knows gymnastics.

• She enjoys stargazing whenever she's feeling stressed or down.

•She's a Lil bean who needs to be protected.

•Friends with many Idols

•  Despite having an IQ of 150 she still has her dumb moments and the boys love her for her randomness