Violated

𝚃𝚁𝙸𝙶𝙶𝙴𝚁 𝚆𝙰𝚁𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙶 !

𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚂 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙾𝙵 𝙼𝙸𝚁𝙰𝙲𝙻𝙴 | 𝙽𝙲𝚃"𝚂 𝟸𝟸𝙽𝙳 𝙼𝙴𝙼𝙱𝙴𝚁 𝙲𝙾𝙽𝚃𝙰𝙸𝙽𝚂/𝙼𝙴𝙽𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽𝚂 𝚃𝙷𝙴𝙼𝙴𝚂 𝙾𝙵 𝚃𝚁𝙰𝚄𝙼𝙰, 𝚅𝙸𝙾𝙻𝙴𝙽𝙲𝙴, 𝙼𝙴𝙽𝚃𝙰𝙻 𝙷𝙴𝙰𝙻𝚃𝙷, 𝙱𝚄𝙻𝙻𝚈𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝚃𝙷𝙰𝚃 𝙼𝙰𝚈 𝙱𝙴 𝚄𝙿𝚂𝙴𝚃𝚃𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝙵𝙾𝚁 𝚂𝙾𝙼𝙴 𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙳𝙴𝚁𝚂.

𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙳 𝙰𝚃 𝚈𝙾𝚄 𝙾𝚆𝙽 𝚁𝙸𝚂𝙺.

𝚃𝙷𝙰𝙽𝙺 𝚈𝙾𝚄!

Nct 127 was heading out of the Incheon International Airport from their flight from America. When they reached outside they were met with thousands of NCTzens. Fans were screaming. waving posters and homemade banners around wildly.

They waved at fans and posing for some of them while walking fastly since they were in a hurry. They had a scheduled radio show in a few hours and they were apparently running late because of the slight delay of their flight.

She was behind the boys as she was the last one to exit the airplane. Mira fixed her mask and tighten her hold on the straps of her shoulder bag. Just as they were about to reach the vehicle, A heap of fans surrounded them hindering them from passing through.

She looked at the boy's condition to see that they were having a hard time moving forward. The bodyguards were doing their best in keeping the fans off of them and some had moved towards the fans that were blocking the idols from entering their van leaving the members in the back with only a few bodyguards making the idols accessible to the fans reach.

Mira felt sharp nails scratched her exposed skin, numerous hands gripping and groping areas of her body that they can reach, raucous screaming increasing by each minute.

She saw Haechan was struggling to move forward because of the fans and seeing his face that clearly showed that he was overwhelmed and disgusted triggered her. She immediately went towards him and gripped his hand tightly and placing him in her embrace to protect him from the fans' harassment. Using herself as a shield for the younger boy. She tightened her hold on Haechan and continued pushing their way towards the other boys.

Mira tried her best to move forward but to no avail, they stayed still surrounded between the fans. Johnny made his way to Mira and helped them push their way towards the van.

A whimper could be heard from the girl as someone was touching her in places she wouldn't want touching, someone shamelessly groping her butt and chest, Haechan who was in her embrace, saw the man who was groping Mira's chest and removed his hand immediately. Mira turned around, faced the man, and slapped him. She saw him moving forward and moved back when she saw a figure move forward to see that Donghyuck had pushed the man.

Gasps could be heard from some of the fans while others were too busy crowding the boys to notice what had happened. The boys looked to the back where the gasps could be heard and saw a bodyguard pushing down a man and some of the fans shouting at the man. They were shocked and confused about what happened and saw that Mira and Haechan were raging in anger.

She wasn't a fan of violence but she knew that he was crossing the line she took her phone out in the midst of all the mess and snapped a picture of the man before being pulled by Haechan. Haechan was furious.