ʀᴏᴏᴋɪᴇ

Being included in the SM rookies was a shocker for Naeun but being included in the lineup of a debuting group was another thing. She didn't know if it was a good thing or a bad thing to be an SM Rookie, especially since most of the rookies she's with have been training longer than her.

It was nerve-wracking for her to be with them since they're boys and not the female SM rookies. She was simply intimidated by their presence and didn't dare to speak to them. She could recognize familiar faces from the Mickey mouse clubhouse and the Disney channel show.

The SM Rookie showcase is near and that is where SM will show the potentials of their Rookies and that's bothering Ana.

She was sitting in the corner of the practice room where the SM Rookies were gathered for the announcement. She didn't bother in trying to talk to the other rookies since she was too shy and she didn't have many friends, to begin with except for some female trainees that were actually friendly to her.

She didn't have many male friends since female and male trainees had their training separately, they only have training together whenever they have monthly evaluations.

Ana was shaken out of her own world when someone sat in front of her.

She looked up and saw a boy with an eye smile, she immediately looked down so that her hair was covering her now red cheeks.

"Hello, I'm Jeno and You are?" Ana looked at Jeno and noticed some of the other rookies were looking at her from behind him.

"H-H-ello my name is N-naeun." He smiled at her and told her that the other rookies wanted to get to know her.

She was dragged by Jeno to the SM rookie boys and was warmly welcomed by them.

"Hello! I'm Jisung Park."

"My name is Ji Hansol"

"I'm Chittaphon"

"Yo, it's your boy Johnny"

"Hi my name is Mark"

"I'm donghyuck but you can call me haechan"

"My name is Jaemin"

"Hello I'm Moon Taeil"

"Hi Taeyong here"

"Person with a healing smile, Yuta"

And the rest introduced their selves, Ana was smiling all throughout their conversation and was happy that she finally had more friends.

"So Naeun how long have you been a trainee?" Taeyong asked

She fell silent and contemplated whether she'll tell them or not. Thinking quietly to herself she decided that she would be honest with them and hoped that they won't treat her differently.

"Ahhhmmm... I've only been a trainee for around three years."

The boys were shocked.

"Really?? You've been here for quite a long time" the boys nodded in agreement

She turned pink not used to getting attention and compliments.

"Not really I know some of you have been here longer than me." She mumbled.

Some of the boys giggled at her cuteness and shyness.

That day the boys decided that they'll treat Naeun like their princess their Miracle.