cereal thief 》zuckles [pt.2]

originally published: feb 3rd 2019updated: july 11th 2019

updated: july 11th 2019

word count: 1279 words
requested by: wavyboys1234

-

It had been a few weeks since you started talking more with Mason, and you were more happy than ever - but most of all, you were confused. Your feelings weren't too clear about him; one second you were laughing about some dumb shit he said, and the other you wanted to smother his entire face in kisses. He always seemed to bring up your mood no matter what, and he was very kind (even though he calls everyone a cunt every five seconds) and incredibly funny, never failing to make you laugh your ass off with his antics. You were pulled out of your thoughts as soon as your roommate came crashing through the door with her boyfriend, making out intensely, not acknowledging your presence. You looked over at them awkwardly, before clearing your throat. No reaction.
"AHEM." You said, clearing your throat again. The couple in front of you immediately broke apart, jumping a few feet back.
"O-oh hi N/N, sorry- didn't see you there!" Your roommate exclaimed, her cheeks extremely red.
"Yeahhh... I'll take my leave." You muttered, hopping off your bed and taking your phone quickly, running out the door. You made sure you wouldn't come back for a while, knowing they were up to something you didn't want to be there for. As you glanced over at the time on your phone, you noticed it was almost 11pm. You decided you'd see if any of your friends who lived on campus would pick up and let you stay over at their place.

💬iMessage

F/N #1🌷

Y/N🦎:
Hey F/N
F/N
Are you available?
I've been kicked out of my room courtesy of my roommate
Can I stay are your place
Delivered

You waited a few moments before sighing, moving onto another friend.

💬iMessage

F/N #2🌇

Y/N🦎:
Hey
Can I crash at yours
Roommate is fucking around with her bf
Please