G&G 29. Dads and Kids

Recap:

"What about you?" I asked him.

He paused, coming out of the closet with his sweatpants and a faded tee in his arms.

"I think this is too sudden for you, but you love the excitement of another country, infact you crave it and I'm not going to stand in your way to satisfaction, I'm going to be right behind you, supporting your decisions knowing you would've done the same for me." He slowly tucked in his shirt and removed it moving his hands to his pants. "And I've wanted to live in Europe all my life but I never got a chance to work on that dream. So thanks to you I'll be the happiest man alive!"

"You better write that shít down for our wedding vows." I giggled, eyeing his delicious abs.

"Our wedding?" He looked shocked.

"If you think I'm leaving your sweet- talking delicious and supporting ass anytime soon you are delusional." I crawled over to him.

"I really love you my sweet girlfriend." He smiled lovingly as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"And I love you my dearest boyfriend." I kissed him.

"Fúck I'm gonna die from happiness tonight you enticing piece of cake." He rasped.

"Well then let's make this a night to remember!" I said pulling him down on the bed with me.

He positioned his arms on the bed so that he didn't squish me but continued our kiss, going deeper and making it a lot more séxier.

Yes we had sëx after he proposed me to be his girlfriend but it was a 'welcome back' séx and after that there were 'I'm so happy' séx, 'I can't believe I have you' séx and straight up rough séx that we both loved.

But this was our first time after an 'I love you' exchange. And I wanted it to be special. We weren't just going at it like rabbits but taking our time, caressing each other and paying more attention to the little moans and gasps.

I had something special in mind for him.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Alex left my mouth and started kissing my collarbone, no longer supporting his weight on his arms but feeling like a comfortable blanket on top of me. He slid his hand up my tee and rubbing small circles with the pad of his thumb. His other hand went into my hair still letting me know who's in control as he slid down further.

"Wait!" I clutched his head and tugged him up.

"What is it?" He groaned while not-so-slyly touching his hard shaft to my thigh.

I smiled and pecked his lips but surprised him when I pushed his chest back and straddled him.

He smirked looking up and putting his hands behind his head, letting me think I have full control.

One thing he had been clear about us was that he always had control in bed. And I loved it.

But not today.

He can smirk all he wants cause what I'm about to do is going to have him begging me.

I grabbed his hair much like he did, and arched his neck exposing more of his skin and bent down to kiss him there with a slight nibble.

"Being naughty now Ms. Ariana?" He stated with a hitch in his breath.

"Mmhmmm" I kissed down his naked chest leaving a few bites on his slightly defined abs. Coming back up I gave his nípples a suck and a nibble which made him grunt.

I left his hair and scratched my nails on his chest as I scooted down, just enough to leave temporary red marks. I brought my hands on his clothed cöck and rubbed him for a moment before taking off the garment at once.

I could see how hard he was and ready to take over but I grabbed his hands that were reaching for me and placed them on his stomach.

Here we go...

I took the head in my mouth, swirling my tongue around it then licked the whole shaft as my hands played with his balls.

Sucking his díck deeper but not throat deep I found a spot just between his balls and his asshólé and rubbed my thumb over it.

"FUUuuuuckkk! Ariana stop!" Alex bucked his hips making his çóck hit the back of my throat and fingers in my hair.

His hips increased the speed and he almost face fúcked me till I could feel he was going to come. His thrusts went out of rhythm and his fists clenched my hair. I took that moment to slower my movement and as soon as I felt he was nearly there I did it.

I got back up to the head of his díck and used my index finger and thumb to add a slight pressure on it, then used my tongue to dip into the hole on his díck and flicked it around which made him go crazy!

"Oh shítshitshitfaaaaaaaaakkkkk urghh!" He groaned as he came hard. Harder than he ever had.

It really boosted my ego. It also left him shocked as the amount of cum he released.

"What the FÚCK was that?!" He asked, still panting.

"Just a new trick I heard about...did you like it?" I asked biting my lip.

"No! I fúcking loved it! Góddamn woman! You're amazing!" He pulled me up giving a hard kiss and biting the lip I was just biting.

"Do you need a moment or...?" I smirked clearly excited to see my boyfriend so charmed by my skills.

"I'll smack your ass so hard you won't be able to sit down for atleast a week for saying something like that." He growled with amusement still in his eyes.

He obviously didn't need a moment as he pushed me back and got to work on making my pússy ready for him.

I was already turned on by watching him cúm so he added two fingers and moved them faster. He curled them up making me moan louder and my hips aching for that release.

"Ohhhhh yeah! Right there!"

Alex nibbled on my labía and sucked on my clít hard, while his mouth and fingers both returned the effort I put in.

"Just like that Alex! Please please please don't stop!" I moaned, words feeling like too much work.

"Fúck moan my name baby, moan it louder!" He growled again making his fingers go even faster as I edged to my orgásm.

"I'm - I'm..." I panted clenching my fingers on the sheets, rolling my hips to ease it.

"Cúm for me Ariana." He almost whispered and it made me explode all over his fingers and mouth. He took out his fingers and licked up my juices from my over sensitive pússy which made me ready for more again.

"I love it when you say that..." I sighed after regaining my breath.

"I love it when you listen." He kissed my mouth. "And I absolutely love watching you get off, it's such a turn on." He kissed again making me smile into the kiss.

He lifted my leg and wrapped it around him as he positioned himself. With one smooth thrust he was in me, moving slowly as his kiss swallowed my moans and my hands clenched his back.

I moved my hand from his spine to his neck then his hair, letting my nails sink into them as he groaned from the tingles.

We moved faster and harder as we both came closer to our release. Thrusting wildly as we were wrapped around each other in a tight embrace.

We fúcked all night and made love too until we both were beyond exhausted to even move.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Firstly I'd like to give full credits for the díckhole trick to 'Your_fuckboy' on Instagram. He also has a YouTube account where he posted the tutorial for this trick if anyone's interested. (18+)

And go comment that you found him from this book if you follow!

Second, how was this one? I tried something new, focusing more on the guy, did you enjoy it?