Chapter 1

::::::::::: Harley's POV ::::::::::

I'm sitting on the fire escape stairs looking down at Gotham city's traffic. Nothing but slow as fudge every day and night no matter what day it is. I hear footsteps behind me and the window open.

"I knew you were going to be out here but I'm here to tell you that dinner is ready" the voice said smoothly behind me

I turn around to see red leaning over the window, resting her arms on the edge while looking at me with a small smile. I return a small smile back then said "I'll be there in a minute" she nods then backs up and closes the window and goes back to the kitchen. I sigh and look down at my 6 month huge belly then smile big, I rub my belly and feel the smallest yet I think cute kicks in my belly. Red has been very supportive to me and told me she'd take care of my baby girl....yep the infamous Harley Quinn is pregnant with jokers baby....not surprised. Neither am I, Ive always told myself that Harley Quinn would never ever reproduce but it happened. I want my baby girl to be raised right and not in jokers hands. Red turned herself in and made a deal with B-man who got her a nice apartment and a nice job as well. Gordon used to keep an eye on her but a couple of months later he started trusting her just as much as b-man did but when they heard I came around they kind of panicked a bit but when I told them my story they started to be less concerning about me being here. Batman gave me some baby stuff just as much as Gordon did....Bullock not so much but I knocked his hat off his head then he got all grumpy at me while everyone just laughed, Batman chuckled which I haven't heard in a long time. I told bats I could still fight if he really did need any help and I'm surprised that he said I come and get you if I need you but I guess it's rare to see a kind hearted Batman. I go up to the window and open it but I felt a tap on my shoulder, I look behind my to see bats standing there with a basket full of baby stuff and Robin to my surprise has a huge teddy bear.

I gasp and get emotional "are these for me" I asked as I put my hands on my chest

"Yes they are" said Batman with a small smile on his face Robin how ever was struggling to see cause the teddy bear is as big as him. I couldn't help but tear up and giggles

"Thank you" I said smiling as I take the basket and then look at robin well the teddy bear at least "I'm gonna need help with that" I added pointing to the teddy bear. I heard some muffles from the teddy bear but not a word I couldn't understand.

"We'll help you get the bear inside and to your bed" Batman said as he looked at the bear than looked at me

I smile then climb through the window. with the basket as Robin tried to bring the teddy bear in through the window but it got stuck.

"Batman can you please help" robin said in frustration

"You can do it robin" Batman said which I think he was smirking when he said that

Robin pushed and pushed to teddy bear in more and finally got it inside the apartment.

"Finally!" Robin shouted then dragged the bear to my room

Batman came in and looked at I've who was just laughing at what she saw.

"Alright Pamela" Batman said looking at her

Pamela went to her room to continue her laughter as Batman and I looked at eachother....is it just more or does he seem more handsomer. It has to be my pregnancy hormones but I just kept staring at his lip and biting mine. It's been to long since I've kissed anyone maybe I could just kiss him once and that's it. Cats doesn't need to know that I've kissed her toy. I grab his shoulder as he jumped a bit kind of surprised.

"Harley what are you...." I interrupted him by pulling him down to my height and kiss him on the lips but as I did he pulled back which hurt my feelings.

"Harley no....I'm sorry but just no" he said

My body was being filled with anger and I can feel robins eyes on the back of my head but I didn't want to turn around and walk away.

"You know what....GET OUT!!!" I shouted looking at Batman

Batman's eyes widen "Harley you know...."

I interrupted him again "yeah I know!!! I know you and cats have this stupid on and off thing and other shit but to damn hell you can quit that and be with someone like me....but noooooo....you just have to go crawling back to a thief who just uses you. NOW GET OUT I DONT WANT TO SEE YOU HERE EVER AGAIN!!!" I shouted with tears coming down. I know I've been rejected before but the kiss with Batman was different. He looked kind of hurt on telling him to get out and that I didn't want him around but I'm pissed. Robin and Batman left as I went to my room crying my heart out as red just did everything she could to make me feel better. I guess I was just stupid to fall for the dark knight....