Chapter 3

:::::::::::: Harley's POV ::::::::::::

It's been 2 months since the incident happened. Bruce has taken care of me just like his boys as well even if Damian is just a toddler. They're really careful even if Jason still has his attitudes at times. I do know now that Bruce is Batman and his sons are the birds. It was really hard to take in but it made sense now. I was still into Bruce and even told him how I felt but it felt like I was talking to a wall when I told him....he just.....simply ignored me while typing away on the bat computer. After that I felt upset but I always kept a smile on my face. I can tell that Bruce wants to tell me something and when he goes to tell me something I just simply tell him I'm tired or I got a doctors appointment. Even though I'm a month away from giving birth I want to avoid talking to him cause I know what he's going to say and that's "Harley I'm sorry but I just don't feel the same way. I'm a single dad. Blah, blah, blah" yeah I used my own words but still Batman and catwoman have this relationship that's on and off and I know he's going to bring that up to but still. It was Sunday and it seemed like I was all alone in the manor beside Alfred, Bruce and I. I'm usually out every Sunday with ivy but I wasn't feeling well.

"Madam it's best if you stay in your room" said Alfred with a look of worry. I don't know why he's so worried. I am fine just throwing up

"No alf I'm going downstairs and relaxing on the couch" I said and moved Alfred out of the way

"Madam wait!" Yelled Alfred But I continued to walk until I heard a female giggle from Bruce's room. My curiosity hits me and I peak inside to see Bruce and.......CATS!!!........Bruce and Selina were on the floor naked while making out. I went to close the door and It creaked when I started closing it. Bruce and Selina both looked at the door and Bruce instantly had guilt writing all over his face.

"Harleen I can....." before Bruce could finish his sentence I slammed the door shut and ran to my room grabbing my suit case and then stuffing it with clothes. Alfred came in and looked more worried than ever.

"Madam stop packing please" he said

I was breaking down in tears and zipped up my suitcase then left my room without saying anything to him.

"Bruce she's not even worth it!!!" Shouted Selina as bruces bedroom door opened and Bruce came out all dressed but still a bit messy. I was going down the stairs as I can hear Bruce shouting my name and following behind me. Once I reached the bottom of the stairs Bruce jumped of the fifth step of the stairs and ran to me the grabbed me and turned me to face him. By now I look like a mess.

"Harleen don't go please....just let me explain" he said with a look of guilt and worried mixed together

"No let me go" crying out and trying to push him away

"Harleen please...." he said as his eyes start to water

"No. No wonder I felt like I was talking to a wall when I told you my feelings, no wonder you didn't kiss me back. You have your precious kitty cat" I said crying like a water fall. I finally push him away and ran off with my suitcase. I didn't have time to get into a car. I ran as fast as I could to get away from Bruce as I was running I saw the kids drive by of course a second later they text asking why I was walking down the street with my suit case. I then see a green car and pull up to the side they rolled down the window and there was ivy.

"Hop in kid. I'm taking you home" she said and opened her trunk. I put my suitcase in the trunk and close it then get into the passenger side as I got in she started driving.

"You sure you wanna go to that hotel?" Ivy asked as she was staring at the road

"Yes Pamela. I'm sure" I said wiping my tears away

She drove me to Gotham's fancy hotel and then left. I get checked in and enter my room. I lay down on the bed and continue sobbing. My heart is really broken.

::::::::: Bruce's POV :::::::::

I quickly run to my room and grab my shoes to put them on.

"Bruce come on...come back so we can play more. That was only the start...." Selina said as she was being flirty but I just couldn't stop thinking about Harley and the baby she's carrying. What if they both get hurt if I don't save them on time. I grab my coat and look back at Selina "just leave Selina..........we're done.." and with that I left to go find Harley. When I got downstairs Grayson and Jason came in before Tim and Damian did.

"Bruce we just saw Harley walking down the street...what happened?" Jason asked pointing behind him with a concerned look on his face

I sighed and looked at them "Harleen walked in on Selina and I.........I regret everything of how I treated her" I said as I look down on the floor

"I though she went out with ivy?" Tim asked with a confused look on his face

"Harleen stayed home cause she wasn't feeling well and I suggest you hurry and find her master Bruce. She was having contractions this morning but nothing to serious" Alfred said while looking at me with a straight face

I then start to worry cause now she having contractions and the baby maybe born early. I quickly grab my car keys and headed out. Trying to find the person that actually has cared for me those past times.