Chapter 1

• Dedicated to Crystal Craig

Dear Diary,

I don't know how to tell him I like him. I know he likes me, because everyday we make each other laugh and cry, and there is always that moment when we lock eyes and I start to blush so I look away. And his eyes are just so beautiful, and when he smiles I can't help but smile back, because when I am with him I could smile all day. I can't stop thinking about him, is that a symptom of being in-love? Do I love him? Why am I asking that I am in love, I love him, In love with Dalton! I still don't know how to let him know, and tomorrow is the last day of school, so I have to tell him tomorrow or he may never know. I am in love.... but what if he doesn't love me?

- Chelsea

____________

Chelsea's POV:

Placing my diary back on my bookshelf, I couldn't stop thinking about him, Dalton. If we were a couple, people could do that shipping thing with are names, and it would be like Chelton or something like that, but still it is cute. I miss him every day, well at least when he isn't around and when the weekend comes, Lord I hate the weekend just because I don't see him, and my friends call me a crazy stalker because I am always trying to find out where he is,and who he is with. But that doesn't mean I am a crazy stalker, I am just so in love with him that I need to make sure he is okay and isn't with some other girl. Call me jealous, I don't care to admit it, I know I am, but I am not some crazy stalker.

"Chelsea, honey it is time for diner!" my thoughts were interrupted by my mom yell from downstairs.

"Okay be down in a minute!" I replied

I quickly ran to the bathroom and washed my hand, almost falling in the process. When I was finished I ran out of the bath room, almost running right into my mean big sister, Angel. I gave her a quick I am sorry for almost running in to you smile and slide down the railing of the steps. I jumped off the railing to see my mom and dad already at the table having a small conversation. when I sat down their conversation stopped and they both looked at me with a look that tells you their about to go into on of those big speeches about something going on with me that they are worried about.