Chapter 5

He pulled me close to him, casing me to become a bit more nervous then I already was from skipping school and being high off the ground. I looked at him, and he was looking at me. Are eyes were looked and it felt as if we were getting closer to each other,.................................

His eyes where going from my eyes to my lips then back again, like he was asking for permission or something. Are lips connected and it felt like a spark. I felt safe and no longer scared, like that's where I belonged and who I belonged with. Are lips moved in sync with each other, and i placed my arms around his neck as he began to deepen the kiss, but we were stopped by the wheel jerking forward. We pulled apart, berthing heavily and just starring at each other in silence. I rested my head on his shoulder and he wrapped his arms around me, like he didn't want to let go of me. My face was hot from where I was blushing, and all i could do was smile.

After the cart went around what felt like a million times, the man finally stopped and let us out. "Thank you sir." I said as we stepped out of the cart, Dalton holding my hand to help me get out.

The man nodded and smiled,"Have a nice day, and remember if you feel a spark when your together its forever love." the Man said, We smiled and nodded at the man, then turned around to leave the ride.

"Soooo..." Dalton began, "Are you ready to head back to my place, we can eat there and my parents aren't home. They took a month trip to Europe and then they have three weeks in the Bahamas. So, Yeah."

"Sure, I am begging to get hungry." I replied and he laced our fingers together as we walked out of the gate and back to his house.

These day is starting out to be one of the best days of my life. All day with Dalton, skipping school for the first time, going to the fair, and now to his house for lunch and to hangout for the rest of the day, I mean what a grate day. Or maybe you could conceded that a date, did I just go on a date with Dalton? OMG! and we kissed I never in a million years thought I would kiss Dalton, like that was a dream come true for me. So, this means he dose love me, Right?

We made it back to his house and stood at the door for a second before he found his key to unlock the door. I He held the door open for me and nodded for me to go ahead and go in, so I steeped in side the gorges house. I never thought his his house was this nice in side. I guess he noticed the surprised look on my face, " My mom is an interior decorator." he said closing and re-locking the door, " She is pretty good at it."

" She most be this is just magnificently beautiful." I said looking into the kitchen to see a huge chandelier, he laughed t

" Well what do you want to eat Chelsea, I think there is a pizza in the freezer we could throw in the oven." He asked

" Pizza sounds great, I haven't had pizza since my sister convinced my parents we only need to eat organic thing." I responded

"I never have liked you sister, she always seemed like a rude person." he informed me, causing me to laugh

"She is a rude person, and she is mean, selfish, and always willing to throw me, her sweet little sister,under the bus." I added, " But somehow I still love her and forgive her for all the things she dose, like a good sister should."

" You seem like a very good sister, and person in general. Chelsea I would never throw you under the bus, you to nice and pretty to be ran over by a bus." he said

All I could do was smile, and i could fill my face getting hot, it was on fire."Aw, thank you that's so sweet." I said leaning over the counter giving him a kiss on the cheek