Pretty girls/guys don't sell drugs - Lip

You were new to the area and didn't really know anyone, you had moved into your brother house because of trouble you caused back home...let's just say step dad was a dick. You didn't realise your brother was in the shit with the local drug dealer and he gave your brother an ultimatum, your brother either sells drugs for him until his debt is payed of or he gets a royal ass whooping.
Being the good sister/brother you were you offered to sell the drugs for him, you dropped out of school so you had plenty on time on your hands but your brother was at college so it was a no brainer for you.
"Yo y/n you better have these sold by the end of the day, you get me" you rolled your eyes "yeah" with that you walked of to go sell the drugs.

Lip POV

"Ian look after Liam while I go to the shop, I'll not be long" I say grabbing my wallet and head to the door "bring me something back" I just walk out the door. I must have been outside for 1 minute before I hear someone arguing "look I ain't gunna knock money of because you threatened me, bitch I'll cut you the fuck up if you try that shit" I hear a female/male voice and go to where it's coming from and see a super pretty girl/guy getting in some huge dudes face. "Fine, fine, here" and he passes her money and I'm kinda shocked a pretty girl/guy like that selling drugs.
I walk over to her/him "what's a pretty girl/guy like you selling drugs for" she/he rolls her/his eyes "how much you want?" She/he asks "I ain't buying any of that shit" "so why'd you come over here then" she/he asks and I kinda don't wanna say it's because she/he's pretty af. "Tell me, why you selling drugs for, shouldn't you be in school or something" she/he looks me dead in the eyes, no bull and tells me the truth "my brother owes a drug dealer, thought I'd sell for him because I dropped out but he still goes to college so I thought I'd do him a solid" I roll my eyes "you should have let him do that, what if you get caught" she/he shrugs his/her shoulders "I'll buy the lot, I ain't gunna use it but beats trying to sell them all day" I hand her/him the money and she/he gives me the drugs "one thing tho what's your name" I ask curiously "y/n" I smile "wanna go out some time, I mean you kinda owe me now" "yeah sure why not" she/he reply's leaving me relived, I take her/his number and head to the shop and then back home "what took you so long?" Ian asked "nothing"

A/N
Sorry I haven't posted in like ages 🙈 this short story is probably the worst I'm sorry but I'm going to be writing again and trying to make them better 🤞🏻🤗

THANKS FOR 219K READS GUYS THATS AMAZING 💕💕