Not Again - Lip

A/N
Hey guys make sure to listen to the song while reading this story, it makes it more enjoyable...hope you like it 💕

You and Lip had been dating for 1 year, you know he had a problem with drink and you helped him get sober. You though he was doing really well, he was always laughing and joking around but you had no idea he had relapsed.

He felt so guilty, you had helped him get sober the first time and he felt if he told you, all the time and effort you had put into helping him was just getting thrown back in your face. He tried to stop himself and get sober again before you saw any change but it was getting worse and worse and he felt himself getting more and more dependent on the drink and knew you'd notice any day now.

Lip had gone away for a few days on a "little holiday with Ian" but was actually on a bender, you went over to the Gallagher's and were shocked when Ian was sat at the table "Ian I thought you were going on holiday with lip" you asked very confused, he couldn't look you in the face "please don't tell me he's not sober anymore" you feel yourself welling up "I'm sorry" Ian says embracing you "I thought he was doing well, he was happy" you start to cry uncontrollably "everyone thought that but one night he came in really drunk" you start to cry even more until you realised what he said "you knew" you shouted "lip didn't want you to know, he though he could beat it before you started to notice" your tears start to dry "where is he" you ask "I don't know" he sighs.

2 days later

You were sat on your sofa watching yours and Lips favourite show when the door bell rings, you pause the show and head to the door

You were sat on your sofa watching yours and Lips favourite show when the door bell rings, you pause the show and head to the door. You open the door and see Lip stood at the door, a shell of the man you love "I'm so sorry y/n" lip says crying, his eyes red and puffy. You look at him for a minute and take it all in before you embrace him "you should have told me lip" you say crying into his shoulder "I felt like a failure and I didn't want you to be angry with me" "I could never get angry at you lip, I love you" "I love you to"