Little things

You looked around at your family and your friends in the Reception Hall.  You couldn't believe they were here for you. For your wedding.  Larry squeezed your hand lovingly.  Knocking you out of your trance.

"You okay (Y/N)?? " Larry said,  sounding a little worried at your spacing out. 

"Oh,  I'm fine.  Just my mind's wandering. " You nodded and lay your head on Larry's shoulder.

"So,  how much pain did you go through to get your hair brushed.? " You chuckled slightly.  He rolled his eyes but smiled.

"Let's just say,  I'm brushing it more often. " He laughed slightly,  which made you smile and laugh a bit as well.

Todd came up behind you and Larry and grabbed you and hugging you both. It kind of shocked you a little bit until you noticed who it was.

"You guys look so cute today, and together..!!!"

"Thanks, Todd. You don't look too bad yourself." Larry said smiling. You nodded in agreement. Todd could clean up well. Well, most people could. 

You and Larry got up and walked over to the gang, todd, and Neil following. ashley was in a nice lacey dark red dress that matched maples. your father came over and greeted your friends and such.

Your mother was off talking to Lisa and Henry. The DJ you had hired got on the mic,

"Attention everyone. It is time for the Father Daughter Dance." The DJ started setting up the Music and you grabbed your Dad's  hand and he lead you to the dance floor. You got in the middle of the area you and your wedding planner had set as the dance floor.

Everyone crowded around and the music started playing. You didn't choose the music, your father did. You instantly noticed the music, it was one of the songs your dad and mom would sing to you before bed. You smiled to yourself while dancing with your father. Everything was nice, and perfect. You danced with your father, who was slightly crying.

"I can't belive your married now, (Y/N)... it's like it was only yesterday I could carry you on my shoulders..."

"Dad, I'm still your little girl. Forvever." you smiled softly  as the dance ended.

Your after walked you over to Larry and handed you off, and them walked oover to your mother. You smiled and turned to Larry who was smiling like an idiot.

You kissed him on the cheek and lead him to the dance floor. He followed, of course. When you stopped at the dance floor you started dancing with him. It was fun, it wasn't metal like Larry would have liked most, but it was pop music so it was fun anyways.

Larry was smirking and he grabbed you and pulled you close to him. He kissed you on the lips real quick

"I love you, (Y/N) Johnson" Larry said, using his last name for the first time with your name while you were married. It felt good,so of course you smiled. You got back to dancing and for the rest of the night it was great. Everyone was having fun, and everyone was happy about cake. You, ash, todd, neil, sal and Larry went over to one blank wall and had someone take a picture of the group. You and Larry both got a copy. The rest of the night went well, and you had Larry joining the crazy life ahead of you both, forever.

---------------A few Years Later-----------------

You looked at the picture of your wedding day. You were in your elegant off-white wedding dress and everyone in the picture was smiling.  Wow, how things have changed. It was like yesterday that you got married to Larry.  How time flies when you're having fun.

You heard little steps of a child walking up to your bedroom door. You put the picture back on the little nightstand you had next to your queen bed you shared with Larry.  Who was at work at the moment.  You saw a little head of brown hair walk up to you and smile.  Her (e/c)  eyes looked into yours.

  You picked up your precious, young, daughter and swirled her around in the air.  (D/N)  giggled as she spun around. 

You brought her down to your side.  She didn't want to be put down.  She was quite clingy actually but you didn't mind,  she was your daughter, and you loved her more than anything in the world, except for Larry. 

She was three now and had had her 3rd birthday party with the family.  She liked having everyone around.  Especially Sal,  which you couldn't blame her. Mr  Sally face was great.

"Uncle Sallie?" Your daughter said,  grabbing the picture you were holding previously and pointing at the blue haired male. 

"Yeah,  who else is there.? " You smiled,  she had gotten so good with names lately.  Although she said something off, and weird still.

"Todd,  Nail,  daddy,  momma, and ashwee... " You clapped st how good dhe said the names and put (D/N) down on you and Larry's bed.  She smiled.  You took the picture from her nicely and set it back on your nightstand.  You set up your laptop in front of (D/N) to watch some TV shows since your actual TV was acting up and with the move, you currently didn't have the money to fix it.  You set your phone down on your nightstand and sat next to your daughter.  Turning on her favorite cartoon.  which she really liked. She stared at the TV for a while, in your lap for maybe like, 4 or 5 episodes.

You heard the front door open. And Two voices that were all too familiar filled the air. (D/N) Shot from your lap and out to the front door, stumbling a bit after getting off your bed since it was pretty high up.

You chuckled under your breath and got up as well. You walked out to the front room where the two boys were at. (D/N) was already clutched to Sal's side like a leech and her telling him about her show. You went up to Larry and gave him a peck on the cheek. He smiled and kissed you on the lips real quick.

"Hey honey, how was your day..?" Larry said smiling, pulling you close, into a hug.

"Uneventful, really." You relpied, hugging him back. Putting your face in his chest. which he chuckled in response.

(D/N) had dragged Sal to her room and was starting up a tea party with him. He never minded doing usually 'girly' stuff with (D/N) when todd, neil, or ash wasn't around, or when Soda and Maple weren't home.

"Sawwie! Come hewe!" (D/N) demanded. Sal leaned forward and (D/N) put a flower crown on his head. She chuckled and handed him a little tea cup. Which even for Sal's baby hands were too small for him to hold easily. You and Larry were watching from the kitchen. (D/N) turned her attention to Larry and smiled widely.

"DADDY! JOIN ME AND SAWWIE FACE!" She yelled from the room. Larry looked at you, pretty much begging not to go and join.

"(Y/N), don't make me...." Larry said, clearly not into this Tea Party stuff. You looked at him with a fake sympathy and then rolled your eyes

"She's your daughter Lar-bear, go." He rolled his eyes and smiled, walking into the room and sat in a small chair that made his knees go up to his chest.

(D/N) put a princess crown on Larry's head and put herself in a tu-tu . You smiled and watched as Larry and Sal, two grown men, we're wrapped around this three year old's finger. And having a tea party.

|||| A/N |||

Hey guys! Sorry about the delay for this chapter. Something happened this last week that made me want to shut down really bad, but for your guy's sake I will keep going! Thank you for your patience!! We also hit 2k reads and I couldn't be happier!! Eeek! ILY guys, thanks!