Chapter 30

Y/n POV

Hand it here.

Student "Here."

He handed you some ribbon and you wrapped it around some of the bars on the top catwalk inside the gym.

Student "I can take it from here, go and help the others down below with their parts."

One of the students took the ribbon out of your hands and you gave him a nod.

See you down below.

You jumped over the railing, about a 60 feet drop. When you hit the ground you rolled and landed right in front of Ryuuji and Taiga.

There you two are.

Ryuuji "Yeah sorry, Taiga dropped her box and we had to clean up."

Well, at least your here now. Cmon, I'll take those off your hands.

They handed you their boxes and you put both of them up on your shoulders and started walking towards the store room.

Ryuuji "Hey Y/n."

Yeah?

Ryuuji "Why are you wearing a tank top?"

It let's me move my arms more freely, why?

Ryuuji "We can see your armpit hairs."

So?

You couldn't see his face, but you could tell he was kinda shocked.

Until you've changed and showered in the same room as 30 other guys who are 30 and up, then come talk to me. 

You opened the door to the store room and was meet with Ami, Noto, Kihara, and Kashii.

Ami "Your late, jeez what took you guys so long?"

Taiga "We ran into some problems, why do you care and why are you here anyway?"

Ami "I'm in charge of making all the ornaments, that's why i'm here. "

Ami held up a string with a bunch of bells on it.

Ami "Check it out, it's gorgeous isn't it?"

After she said that the bells all fell off and hit the floor. Taiga started laughing and making fun of her. You placed down the boxes of confetti and walked over to her. You picked up one of the bells that were near her feet and showed her.

You tied it to lose, what you wanna do is after you put the bell on you take the string and do this.

You put the through the hole and wrapped it around the whole before putting it on the string and tying a small, easily undo able knot on the string.

This knot will be able to hold it for as long as the string holds and can be easily undone.

Ami "Oh, i see."

You chuckled lightly to yourself.

Honestly Ami, your such a kid sometimes.

Her cheeks lit up with a red tint and she avoided your gaze.

"Coming through."

You looked and saw Kitamura had some jump hurdles around him.

Ryuuji "Are you, pulling those out for the party?"

Kitamura "No, it's part of the deal we made in order to use the gym. The teachers said we could but only if we clean out the storage room."

Noto "I'll take that."