5

"Ugh I feel so full." I complain. "Me too." Jungkook says. "I'm feel fat." Jennie says. "If your fat then I'm fat." I say. "You are fat." She says. "You're a brat." I say. "Neither of you are fat." Jungkook says. "Jimin you're very skinny, Jennie your perfect weight." He says. "I know I'm skinny I like it." I say stretching. I crawl over Jungkook and wrap my arms around him cuddling up next to him. Jungkook does the same thing pulling me even closer.

"You two are so gay." Jennie says. "Yeah, and?" I ask. "Nothing." She says standing up. "I'm going to bed." She says. "Night Jen." I say. "Night." She says. "We should probably go to bed too." I say. "Yeah." He says. "I'm going to clean up before hand because my mom will drag our asses out of bed to clean it up." I say. "Okay." He says with a small laugh. I start cleaning up everything and put the leftovers in the fridge. I go into my bed room and I get changed into pajamas.

I go into the bathroom and start getting ready for bed. "Jimin your phones ringing." Jungkook says. "Okay." I say. He brings it into me and goes back out. I take my toothbrush out and look at the name.

Yoongi calling....

I almost drop my phone. I spit out my toothpaste and answer the phone. "Hello?" I ask. "Hey." He says in a deep voice that makes my spine tingle. I can hear his daegu accent. "Hello?" He asks. "Sorry, I'm just-...... your voice." I say. "You like it?" He asks. "Yeah." I say before continuing to brush my teeth. "Are you getting ready for bed?" He asks. "Yeah." I say. "Would you like my to text you instead?" He asks. "That'd be nice." I say. "Okay, I'll be nice." He says. "I feel Honored." I say.

"You should." He says. I giggle a little at that. "Your giggles cute." He says. I blush softly. "I'll text you." He says. "Okay." I say. He hangs up. I quickly wash my face and then walk into my bedroom seeing Jungkook almost asleep. I turn off the light and get into bed. I turn off my ringer and wait for Yoongi to text me.

Yoongi:
Your voice is cute.

Me:
Your voice is hot

Yoongi:
Thanks

Me:
So why did you call?

Yoongi:
I'm about to go to
bed also and I wanted
to talk to you.

Me:
You wanted to talk
to me?

Yoongi:
Yeah.

Me:
Okay.

Yoongi:
Goodnight

Me:
Night

I put my phone on the charger and cuddle with Jungkook.