20

I wake up the next morning feeling refreshed. I look over and see yoongi still sleeping beside me. I reach over and grab my phone.

Jungkook:
Hey you didn't tell me
you were staying the
night mister.

Me:
Sorry I feel asleep.

Jungkook:
Were you tired?😉😏

Me:
We didn't have sex.

Jungkook:
Sure you didn't.

Me:
We didn't.

Jungkook:
Was he big?

Me:
Jungkook I'm being
serious, we didn't
have sex.

Jungkook:
God, You're such a virgin.

Me:
Bye

Jungkook:
Whatever.

I put my phone down and feel Yoongi wrap his arm around me in his sleep. I close my eyes again but then realize this will be the first time he sees me in the morning, especially since I have no makeup on. I slowly slip out of his arms and grab my bag. I take it into the bathroom and look at myself. Disgusting. I get into my bag and grab my makeup. I pick up my tiny bottle of face wash and wash my face. I then moisturize my face and then put on a tiny bit of makeup.

I stay in his clothes though. I brush my hair and then make sure I'm good. I put everything back into my bag and then go back into Yoongis room seeing him sitting up. "Morning." He says in that deep morning voice. "Morning." I say sitting back on the bed. He still has bedhead. I reach up and fix it. "Thanks." He says laying back down. I lay down with him, facing him. "So what do you want to do today?" I ask. "I don't know." He says wrapping his arms around me.

He pulls me close and I bury my face in his neck. "You fell asleep early." He says. "Sorry, I was tried from class." I say. "It's okay, baby. If you were tried you could have told me." He says. "Okay." I say. "I think I should get you home." He says. "That means we cant cuddle." I say. "Well, my 70 year old neighbors will think we had sex if you stay longer." He says. "Okay." I say. He gets up and I do too. I grab my clothes from yesterday. I go into the bathroom and put them on. I don't want to go home.