11

Jungkook and I are walking around the store getting food for our dorm room before we start classes tomorrow. Jungkook brought a microwave and a mini fridge and I brought the tv with my DVD player. We both brought movies to watch so our living set up is perfect. "You get some water bottles and I'll get the plates and some silverware." I say. "Okay." He says. I walk over to that section and see the plates are on the top shelf. Of course they are.

I can't reach them on my own. I stand there contemplating how I will get them down. Maybe I can get a stool from another another isle. Then I smell and amazing scent. "You do need some help?" I hear from behind me. I know that voice. It's his scent. Oh no. "Hello?" He asks. I turn around slowly. "Jimin?!" He says. "Hi." I say awkwardly. "What are you doing here?" He asks. "I go to college here." I say. "Oh." He says. I notice the height difference between us. "God you're tall." I say. "You're small so." He says.

We stand in silence for awhile, just looking at each other. "I kinda need to get back to my friend so." I say. "Oh right." He says turning towards the shelf to get the stuff I was staring at. He hands them to me and I run away. He's so hot in person. I find Jungkook with a taller guy, well tall to me he's only like an inch taller than Jungkook. I put the plates the in the cart and put my head on my arms against the cart handle. "I'll talk to you later baby." He says.

"Bye Tae." Jungkook says as the guy walks away. "What's wrong with you?" He asks finishing pulling cans from the shelf. "Yoongis here." I sigh. "Really?" He asks. "Yeah, he's so cute." I say. "And he's a lot taller than I thought." I say. "Really?" He asks. "Yeah." I say. "Can we just get our stuff and leave." I ask. "Yeah." He says. We get the rest of our stuff and pay. We start to walk out when we see tae and yoongi putting groceries into a car.

"Do you guys want a ride." Tae asks. "Yeah that'd be great, thanks Taehyung." Jungkook says. I look over to Jungkook with wide eyes. "You'll be fine." He says quietly. Taehyung takes our bags and puts them in the other side of the trunk. We get In. I buckle my seatbelt and sit there awkwardly. I feel my phone vibrate. I reach into my pocket and grab it.

Text from Yoongi:

Yoongi:
Well this is awkward.

Me:
Tell me about it.

Yoongi:
I didn't imagine you
were so small.

Me:
You're very tall.

Yoongi:
I'm not that tall.

Me:
To me you are

Yoongi:
By the way nice ass.

I look up at him through the side mirror and he winks at me. I look down quickly trying to hide my blush.

Me:
Don't wink at me

Yoongi:
It's so much fun though. read✔️

I don't respond.

Yoongi:
Yah, don't ignore me. read✔️

Yoongi:
You're sitting right
behind me. I can see you. read✔️

I see him cross his arms in the front seat. Perfect. Taehyung pulls up to our dorms and turns off the car. I get out and so does Yoongi. "What are you doing?" I ask. "I'm going to help carry your bags." He says. "But I didn't ask you too." I say. "But I am." He says grabbing some bags. I just give up. I know he's stubborn by now. I go over and grab a couple of bags, and Taehyung and Jungkook grab the rest. Yoongi and I walk together and Jungkook and Taehyung walk behind us, keeping space.

"Why were you ignoring me?" He asks. "I was kinda overwhelmed with meeting you for the first time and actually seeing your Flirting towards me." I say. "You mean my wink." He says. "Yeah." I say with a little blush. "So now that I know we go to the same college. Will you see me in person again?" He asks. "I don't know, we'll probably see each other around campus." I say. "Okay, let me clarify. I want to take you out on a date." He says. "Why?" I ask. "Well you're my sugar baby for one, and two it's an excuse to see you again." He says.

"What shall we do in this date?" I ask. "Well, we'll go out for dinner at home of my favorite restaurants then we'll walk around the park. Then we could go back to my apartment for some fun." He says. I nudge his arm hard. "I meant just dance." He says. "Sure you did." I say. I stop in front of our door and take my keys out. "Before we go in, please don't make fun of my side." I say. "Why would I?" He asks. "You'll see." I say unlocking the door. I open it and walk in. I go over to the side of the room we are keeping our food.

"So I'm guessing that's yours." He says as he sets the bags down. "Yeah." I say. Jungkook and Taehyung walk in and set the bags down. "Hey Taehyung I want to show you something." Jungkook says dragging him away. We are left alone. "Nice posters." He says walking over to my bed. "I really don't need any teasing about my laminated posters right now." I say. "I wasn't going to tease you, I actually have mine laminated too." He says looking around my stuff. "You do?" I ask. "Yeah." He says picking up my polaroid camera.

"I've never met anyone else who laminates their posters." I say as he looks on my bookshelf. "What's this?" He asks pulling out my photo-album. "That's Jungkook and I's memory book." I say. "Cool." He says putting it back. "So maybe we should get to know each other a bit more." He says closing the door. "Sure." I say sitting on my bed. He comes over and sits across from me. "Are you a virgin?" He asks. I blush at the straight forward ness of that question. "So Yes." He says. "Yes." I say.

"I'm not." He says. "I figured." I say. "You're really cute." He says. I blush again and hide my face in my hands. "You blush easily." He says. "It's not my fault." I mumble. "Don't mumble." He says. "Are you my dad now?" I ask looking at him. "I'm your daddy." He says with a wink and smirk. I hide again. "Here's a question." I say behind my hands. "Shoot." He says. "What was You're first kiss like?" I ask. "Have you had a first kiss?" He asks. "I have but mine was awkward." I say.

"Okay, my first kiss was with my first boyfriend when I was 16. We were on our 3rd date and I was dropping him off at his house, I walked him to his door and believe it or not it started snowing. He had a big smile looking at the snow falling around us." He says. I get closer and listen to the rest. "When he looked back at me he looked so.. cute." He says looking at me. "I leaned in slowly and he also leaned in." He says looking down at my lips but looks back at my eyes.

"When I connected our lips it wasn't awkward but passionate." He says as we both get closer to each other. "Like fireworks?" I ask. "Yeah, like fireworks." He says a couple inches away from my face. We're about to connect our lips but the door opens and we pull apart. We look over at the door and see Jungkook and Taehyung. "Um... we should go." Yoongi says awkwardly. "Yeah probably." I say. He stands up and quickly walks out of the door. Taehyung follows and Jungkook closes the door. "What was going on?" Jungkook asks. "Nothing." I say.