Nice shot! (Ashe X Fem! Reader)

You stared at the target ahead of you. Holding your breath, you look through the silver plated scope of your rifle. The trigger is cold to the touch, your palm gripped onto the end of the gun for support. Biting your lip, you pull with your finger. The gun firing, your shot wasn't good enough and hit onto the red outer part. Feeling a hand go onto your back and arms.

"You need to relax, darlin~" A voice says softly, a slight shade of red heats up onto your face. Ashe's hands pull your shoulders down a bit helps you to extend your arms out a bit more. You feel her waiting for you to try shooting again. Her arm on your lower back, you close your eyes and inhale as you pull the steel trigger. A loud bang fills the silence of the hot Arizona desert. Opening your eyes, bullseye! You had hit the target perfectly, feeling a pair of arms snaking around your waist from behind.

"Nice shot!" A voice shouts softly next to you, you feel a blush creep across your cheeks, her head nuzzling into your neck. Your gun lower to your side as you voice hitches, her hands moving across your stomach. "I'm- I'm assuming we're done with training?" You say, cursing to yourself for stuttering. Her arms lock around your waist again pulling your back side into her front, she is straddling. "Yes, but we could go on if you'd like darlin~." Your face burning a deep red, you inhale slowly.

"Well, we've been training for quite a bit. It would be nice to have a break." You say feeling her hands grasp your waist, and turning you around. Your faces rather close. Withdrawing she takes your hand, the two of you start walking back to camp. Her free hand takes out a cigarette, you didn't mind that she smoked but you didn't do it personally. You watch her carefully as she took her hand from out of yours to retrieve her lighter in her pocket. Grasping it between her lips she cups her hand around the front, striking the lighter with her thumb. Lighting the tip, the smell of tobacco now fills the air. Shoving the lighter into her pocket recklessly she then intertwined her fingers with yours once again, making you blush. You continue walking again, seeing her take a puff from it and taking the cigarette from between her bright red lips with her fingers of her free hand. Smoke withdrawing, it looked magical. Her beauty had you in shock and you hadn't realized you'd been gawking at her this entire time. A smirk pulls at her cheeks.

"You seem occupied (Y/N), are you alright?" She says softly glancing over at you as you continue walking back to base. The sunset was beginning as the sky turned a beautiful mixture of oranges, blues, and pinks. Ashe's soft white hair blowing in the warm wind. "Oh, nothing. You're just really pretty hahah~" You say shyly.

Smiling at you, she throws the butt of her cigarette on the ground as you had arrived to what you thought to be base, but it was her house? "Why are we here?" You questioned.

"Well I thought you'd done enough work for today and maybe we could do something here instead of boring stuff back at base~" She says in a sultry tone. The two of you enter her house, she moves you to her bed room. You feel a bit nervous, you've never done this with her before. You assumed that's why she'd been so touchy.

You sit on her bed as she goes into the other room, coming back in she was in only a shirt and underwear. A deep red creeping on your cheeks you smile at her, she crawls in bed with you and flips herself on top of you. Her legs spread over your waist, she pulls your chin up to look at her. "I love you so much, (Y/N)~" She says right before your lips connect softly, you face heating up. She gets a bit more intense, Ashe begins pushing you down onto the bed as she wraps her arm around your waist. Her tongue licking onto your bottom lip roughly, begging for entrance. As you oblige, her wet tongue slips in. Making you softly moan, your heart rate increasing. Feeling yourself get wet, she grinds her hips onto you. Ashe's hands travel across your body, leading up your shirt. Her hand roughly starts massaging your breast.

She stops kissing you and gasps for air, you do the same. She looks into your eyes and winks as her lips travel down to your neck. You feel her tongue attempting to find your sweet spot, once finding it you moan loudly. She begins toying and biting it. Causing your to moan even louder as she continues to massage your breasts.

Her head moving down lower, she smirks at you and kisses across your stomach and down to the waistband of your panties. Looking up at you she smiles then says "Are you sure you wanna do this darling~? We've never done this before.." She says, looking down. As if she expecting rejection for some reason. You nod profusely. Her deep red eyes light up and grins at you. She takes off your underwear and the begins teasing your clit with her tongue. Your moans get even louder than before, your face and lower regions become very hot. She giggles at how you're blushing and then begins licking you up and down in a quick flicking motion. Bringing her hand down, she the inserts a finger into you.

You continuously moan, feeling her enter you. You cover your mouth fearing you might be getting a bit too loud but she uses her free hand to uncover your mouth. Her red eyes look up at yours and winks. You blush even harder than before as you feel her fingers press into you even faster. You start reaching your climax, she notices so she inserts another finger and goes even harder. You finally orgasm. A wet substance goes into her mouth. She blushes as so licks you up. She moves up next to you, her face is slightly pink as she looks into your eyes and smiles "So? How was it~?" She says jokingly

"You were fucking amazing~!"

(A/N) Im back for the time being so that's cool I guess. I hope you enjoyed this, also this was requested so I hope you enjoyed it.