Hit. (Sombra X Hostage!Fem! Reader)

Reaper's fist rammed into your face making your nose bleed, you've been tied down to a chair. The constant yelling in your ear demanding answers to Overwatch intel. You had only been an agent for a couple months and you're already captured?

"Fuck!" You say as blood gushes from your nose.
"Where is it (C/N).." He says in a stern yet calm tone. His hand gripping around your neck, the metal chilling you. Closing your eyes, you feel him loosen and then let go. Not being able to see his eyes, but you feel an enraged glare at you. He leaves the dark room, and you sit there for a while.

"Fuck, how long have I been here for?" You mumble to yourself, feeling tense up. You feel as if someone is shadowing you. But you're restrained down so you can't really look around.

"About 2 weeks, amiga~." You hear a feminine voice say, arms begin snaking around your upper half and a pair of lips graze against your ear. It's Sombra, you'd been secretly talking to her for a while and this is your first time meeting.

Chills running down your spine, you see her walk around in front of you and smirk. Your heart is pounding, her hand nears your face and wipes away the blood and tears off your face. She gets on top of you, spreading her legs across your waist. Your face completely red, not only cause of the blood.

"It's so nice to finally meet you, amor." She says bringing your face into a kiss, but she hears footsteps. Her seductive face quickly changes to frantic. She waves her hand and becomes invisible and hugs around you.

Reaper stomps into the room, your face blushing intensely as she hugs you tightly. Although you were able to see straight through her, you saw an outline of her figure. He glares at you and grunts as he walks out and shuts the door and locks it, the lights dimming. You feel a grip lessens and she becomes visible again.

"How-" You had gotten cut off by a deep kiss, it's obvious she has been waiting to see you.

"I'm so glad we finally met, but who knew it'd be like this?" She says beginning to loosen your bonds, a smile pulls at her cheeks and you smirk back.

Once being released she gets up from on top of you and then let's you get up from the cold steel chair. You wipe your bloody nose a final time and begin stretching as you had been there for so long. Sombra takes your hand and goes invisible, but this time you're in this weird ghost state as well and she asks you to follow her. You obviously agree as she drags you to her room. It rather hidden and secluded from the rest of the talon base. She smiles at you and begins hugging you.

"You're safe for now, amiga. But you did take a hit from Gabe." She says giggling at you. You roll your eyes as she smirks.

"Yeah there wasn't much I could do about that." You retort jokingly.

You feel her arms wrap around your waist and feel her lips softly press against yours. You kiss back. Once pulling away she drags you into her back and she begins spooning you, her being the bigger spoon. You feel her whisper into your ear, "Tomorrow I have to get you out of here."

"What if I don't want to?" You say softly, as you feel her tense up a bit.

"Well, mi amor. I would never leave without you." She responds, your face beginning to heat up.

"You'd really abandon Talon for me?" You say shocked.

"I'd do anything for you~"

(a/n): Hey, it's me. I'm back and I'm feeling a bit better. I had writers block and felt a bit depressed and didn't know what to do. But I'm sorry if this is a bit short. Also I'm still taking requests so please comment if you'd wanna see a certain story)