5

The following week became a sort of game for Philip. That's what it felt like anyway, trying to multitask between making sure the McCormick kid wasn't it by a car for the fourth time that month, Butters wasn't gonna get set on fire for basically stalking the Antichrist, and of course Damien himself. He began to dread English class, Damien had quickly discovered that lewd actions got the most reaction out of Pip and constantly turned in his seat to make them at him. The only good news was that his eye had gotten much better, there was no swelling and almost all of the color had faded.

Daily school life in such a small town had been disrupted by the arrival of the new person but he quickly settled into the higher class in terms of school life. He easily dispelled the abuse given by top bully's and began to dish it back out to the low class. Thus, the abuse that had been marked on Damien for the week turned back to Pip as the school punching bag.

Monday came way to soon for Philip, much to his surprise only light taunts were sent his way as he made his way to the almost embarrassingly small locker the school provided, more of the taunts the usual seemed to be calling him some form of gay, probably Damien's fault.

"Pip! Pip!" Butters appeared from what could have been no where. It took all of Philips energy to not collapse from fear as he clutched his chest. The paranoia that had appeared from the the first night that Damien arrived had been following him ever since.

"I have proof! Proof that Damien is a vampire!"
Honestly was this kid trying to give him a heart attack. Pip slapped his hand over Butters mouth squeezing his eyes shut and waving his other hand in exasperation.

"Are you trying to get us beat up, what on earth are you talking about?"

Butters began fumbling with a cheap tiny video camera as Pip removed his hand.

"See He has fangs, right here!" Butters Finger was tapping an unprecedented speed on the little screen that showed, sure enough, Damien and his unusually long canines. "Super scary, what are we gonna do about it! We gotta tell people, we, we gotta save the school."

"Don't be ridiculous, there are no such things as vampires. Those are obviously fake, part of his goth atheistic."

"O..oh." The ringing of the school bell gave Philip a pleasant excuse to escape Butters ramblings. He could still hear Butters stuttering behind him as he almost sprinted to his first period.

He was so happy to escape that for a brief moment he forgot all about the hell that this class was. English class, Damien's class, a class full of paper balls being tossed at his head, and the most annoying person he had ever met.
Then again demon would would be a more accurate term perhaps to describe the boy that was currently making violent motions of certain sexual acts at him.

Philip sat down avoiding looking at Damien as much as his human form would allow as the teacher walked in.

"Damien enough! Everybody please take out your textbooks." A chorus of laughter followed but was quickly snuffed out or disguised as coughs after the glare the teacher shot to them. Needless to say Philip was glad to leave that classroom and continue on with his day.
His day only went downhill from there though as Damien seemed to decide that today was the day to really harass him.

"Hey blondie, I've been wanting to talk to you, and with your stupid hat." The demon had returned to harass him during lunch. Snickers sound from behind him in the lunch line as Philip is pulled by the arm out and dragged towards the doors."

Yanking his arm free Philip let out an outraged sputter, "excuse you, why on earth should I give you piece of mind it's bad enough you live in my town." Yet he continued to follow the shorter boy out the doors into the freezing Colorado air.

"You give me piece of mind because for some strange reason you seem to care about the humans in this town" Damien blew into his hands and leaned onto one of the few trees that dotted the schools lot. "Now can you please tell why some kid has been following with a camera all week before I kill him, also there are rumors that I am some sort of vampire. I would explain before your town disappears off the map, if it's even on any map."

"Oh dear, I'm afraid I do know what your talking about, please, uh please bear him no mind Butters has an overactive imagination. I'm sure he caught sight of your fangs and everything spiraled from there."

Damien tipped his head back, "I'm sure you had something to do with it, but whatever just make sure it doesn't keep happening." They stood in silence for a minute before Philip talked surprising both of them.

"Why are you here? I mean in my town, there must be better places to start the apocalypse, is it because you think I'm a weak guardian because I can assure you I'm not good si-"

"Stop be quiet, I can assure you that the apocalypse will not start in this shithole. There's no need to go grab your friends up above."

"Your not gonna answer any of my questions are you?" When all he got was a glare in response Philip sighed and turned away, "Please just don't do anything to this town or its residents I can deal with the harassment you bring but I would appreciate it if you would hold off harassing me until school is out its dreadfully awful to miss class, people will notice."

"I'm not skipping class, this is my lunch period." Damien let out a corse laugh. "You really think I'm gonna sit in there and eat crap with those animals, hell no. I come out here to avoid all of that garbage."

Philip scoffed and began to stomp back into the school. Damien's laughter sounded behind him as the Antichrist shouted out a few final words, "You know what I think I like you little angel, maybe I won't kill you, I'll even let you sleep soundly tonight."

The sound of the doors slamming behind him sounded out the rest of Damien's speech as Philip went back into the cafeteria. It had only been a week and the strain of having a democratic force in his town was already making him lose his mind.

AN: huh why is anyone reading this? This thing says I have 100 views I must have gotten that clickbait good 👌. I don't know shit about writing I'm more into drawing, so if any of y'all actually wanna drop some criticism please do.