CHAPTER ONE

DISCLAIMER: NO, I DO NOT OWN THE POPULAR SERIES OF MY HERO ACADEMIA. I ONLY OWN MY STORY, MY CHARACTER, AND EVERYTHING APART FROM THE ORIGINAL PLOT.

= = = = = =

= = = = = =

THIRD POV
THE GIRL WHO traveled through shadows was highly known among the villains. She was a shadow, and everyone, even the bad guys, were wary of the dark. Because in the dark, no one can escape her, no one can outrun her, and if she was coming for you, they never survived.

She was called Cimmerian, a name for a member of a mythical people living in perpetual mist and darkness near the land of the dead. A name perfectly suited for her since she always left a trail of dead bodies wherever she went. A name that caused fear through everyone who knew about it.

The said woman loved to cause fear. Whether it created a panic through the citizens, the heroes, the criminals, or the villains, she loved it. It was amusing to watch people grow anxious to her unknown whereabouts. It was amusing for her to watch people scurry past the shadows, afraid that she'll come after them.

She didn't discriminate against death. Whether they are heroes or villians, or just plain and boring people, she would kill them all. She would make their deaths quick and painless. Oh, but if you wronged her in any way, she will follow them, play with their minds, and kill them slowly, but she would make sure to make it painful.

She was a queen and the shadows were her domain. She ruled in the darkness and the woman loved to instill fear. She's smart, calculating, but she's also very reckless. Her rash decisions is what drove fear into people's hearts, they didn't know or have a clue of what she would do next. Her enemies, if they were any, grew paranoid because of it.

It's even better that they didn't know what she looked like. They didn't know if she was a she or a he, nobody knew.

Well, except for these two.

So, as she lingered in the dark alleys of Musutafu city, she gave a sinister smile as two low life criminals turned into the alley. Seeping back into the shadows, Kuraiko waits patiently until they delve deeper into the unknown. She becomes one with the darkness.

"I don't think it was a good idea to lie to her face, Itami. To make it worse, we sold her out to the opposing team! We set her up," the male of the duo yells at his partner.

"Calm down, Sora! She suspected nothing," Itami, the female of the duo, tells her friend.

"Calm down?! She kills everyone who betrays her! If she learns about what we did, we're done for! No one ever sees her coming," Sora tries to reason, becoming hysterical.

Hysteria is the only thing that suits him. At least after what he's done. Him and Itami were what you called delivery men, the middle man, the messenger, whatever. Kuraiko is a known contributor, she gives money, weapons, information to fellow villains in return for something she asks for. Only this time, when she was asked for money by some other criminals, they actually wanted information about her, anything to put her under.