CHAPTER FOUR

DISCLAIMER: NO, I STILL DON'T OWN MY HERO ACADEMIA, NOT NOW, NOT EVER T-T

AND NOOOO, THIS BOOK IS NOT DISCONTINUED - NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. SO STOP COMMENTING THAT.

= = = = = =

= = = = = =

THIRD POV
KURAIKO NARROWED HER crimson gaze upon the black clad hero. The satisfaction of beating him was dwindling every second he didn't put a good enough fight. It was too easy, it felt more like a second thought to her.

Is this the best heroes can provide, was her unamused thought.

Boredom was seeping into her veins like a wet blanket, it was drowning her. Cimmerian wanted a fight. A complete throw down. A match where she can get her hands dirty. She was not expecting a schoolyard fight between a bully and a pipsqueak. She being the obvious bully.

The woman sneered, baring her teeth. "Are you just gonna stand there? I thought heroes had more fight in them! You're proving yourself worthless," she growled.

Throwing up her arm, the shadows comply and shoot several shards towards the male hero. Luckily, for him, he dodged as he shifted his body to the side. The shards of shadow were like knives, sharp and fast. One wrong move and it would be the end of him. If he was too slow, he would definitely die here. Aizawa needed to find a weak spot and fast, seeing as the villain in front of him wasn't slowing down.

With every second, she was proving to be highly dangerous. Even more so when he takes notice that she's simply toying with him. He didn't want to admit it, but he might be ridiculously outmatched against her.

Kuraiko, despite not having the thrill, she would still allow herself to have fun. Smirking, she wills the shadows on the floor to pool around her before making two shadow replicas of herself. Aizawa's eyes widen when he sees three Cimmerians standing before him instead of one.

Now, he knows for sure that she's playing with him. Just like a cat playing with its food.

"Let's have some fun, shall we," the brunette woman taunts, making her two copies grin maliciously. 

Immediately, her two copies run forward with their identical switch blades, ready to spill some blood. Kuraiko stands back and lets whisps of shadow to wrap around her. When other villains try to pass by her, she simply slaps them back, roughly throwing them aside. No one steals her spotlight. Tilting her head, she watches as her two shadow clones fight against Aizawa. He's skilled at close combat, but faced with extreme quirks like hers, that erasing quirk stands no chance. 

Laughing at the fact of toying with him, Cimmerian smirks and rushes forward at his unprotected back. Though, before she can make contact with him, he swiftly turns and takes a hold of her throat, surprising her. Not letting that deter her, she simply grins and raises her leg to kick him. After successfully creating the distance between them, she laughs before throwing a shadowed spike at him. Her copies echoing her movements - three spikes rushing at him, one from different directions.