CHAPTER TWO

DISCLAIMER: NO, I DON'T OWN BOKU NO HERO ACADEMIA, BUT I WANT TO SO BADLY! *falls, cries, and dies*

= = = = = =

THIRD POV
TIME WENT BY, and ever since the mass murder at Red Sun Sushi, Kuraiko's villain life became quiet. To believe it or not, that put the authorities even more on edge. At least with the endless amounts of dead bodies, they had a trail to follow, but with this silence, they had nothing. Yes, they hated themselves for the idea of wanting someone to die just so they could have a clue of their whereabouts. They grew restless and frustrated.

Kuraiko, on the other hand, she enjoyed the radio silence, it was pleasantly nice. Sure, she wasn't the trending headline on the news, but she still did her regular work of aiding other criminals. Though, this time, without messengers or middle men, she did all the work herself. She managed to keep herself hidden within the shadows at all times, always making the alleyways darker than usual. Almost to the point where you couldn't see your hand if it was in front of your face, even if it was brightly sunny that day.

Selling information was the easiest since she used her shadows to gather the intelligence. That, or she became a shadow herself and stalked the source of information. Whether it was to loiter around or to follow a person inside their own shadow. Once that was done, she just met at a rendezvous, making it darker, and informed the customer with the gathered intel. In return, she just asked for money, the amount depends on how crucial the information is. The less crucial, the less it costs, and so on.

So, on this day, Kuraiko loiters in an alleyway behind a sweets shop. The place sells pastries, baked goods, sweet dumplings, candy, basically anything dessert related. The shop is small, probably a family owned business, no security cameras, so instead of stealing the goods whenever they went on break, she just decided to buy a handful of sweets. Anyways, as she eats chocolate covered pocky, her shadows whisper to her.

The press seems to have surrounded the gates of UA...

It's said that All Might is teaching there...

They have suspicions...

But no answers to confirm the allegations...

The press are pushing for answers...

But so are other villains...

Kuraiko smirks before stuffing the box of sweets in her jacket. Leaning back on the wall, she allows her body to sink into the shadows before she, herself becomes one.

"Then, let's go get them some answers," she muses out loud.

Traveling as a shadow is like swimming in pure darkness, and the shadows on the ground or on the walls, or wherever, they act like windows. These windows allow her to see outside of the darkness and to their locations. So, right now, she's running through an inky dark abyss, looking for a window that leads to a spot near UA High. It doesn't take long for her to find a perfect spot. Traveling through shadows, to a distance, it only takes a short few seconds.