Ch.2

"She totally put him in his place completely fearless."

"I bet he liked that shit you know he's into that weird kinky shit."

I rolled my eyes as my so-called friends kept talking about what happened back in the bakery. We weren't even supposed to be in there. We ended up going to the wrong building but I'm glad we did cause I would've never met my little farfalla.

"You can both stop talking about me now." I said getting into the car. They followed in after me and kept looking at me expectantly.

"What?" I questioned even though I'm pretty sure I knew what they were going to ask. They looked at each other then back at me. Marcos my right hand man cleared his throat. "So do we have to get rid of a body or plan a wedding?" He joked and I smirked at him.

"Plan a wedding for sure." Ty said and we all laughed. "But honestly, boss the sexual tension between you two was making me kind of uncomfortable." He said and I shrugged my shoulders.

"Well fellas I just met my queen." I told them simply. They seemed excited maybe because it's been years since we've had an actual queen since my mother's retirement with my dad. "The Italian mafia finally getting another queen hell must've frozen over." Marcos joked and we all laughed. These were the only guys I ever let my guard down with along with the intermediate family.

"Things just got a little more interesting." Ty said as we pulled up to the mansion. "Don't think we forgot about your little screw up Marcos." He said and I nodded my head in agreement.

He groaned. "Okay but, like the boss just met the love of his life doesn't that get me anything?" He was basically whining and I just wanted to get this meeting over with and get some rest so I can see my little farfalla again.

"We will discuss that later let's get down to business." I said walking towards my office. Someone was going to give me my money or their life. I was fine with both but, I didn't really want to mess up my good suit.

"Good evening gentlemen." I said taking a seat at my desk, taking a cigar from the box I lit it and took a long drag. "Now is anybody going to tell me where all my money went."

"Boss the Jameson family hasn't paid you back but, they always seem to be taking family vacations." One of my men said and I rolled my eyes. That family was the most aggravating family I've ever come to know and now they were fucking with my money.

"Take their kids and keep them until I get all my money back." I said simply and head nods went around the room. "No one will fuck with my money and try to get away with it." I said putting out my cigar.

"Another thing men," I started carefully watching their reaction to what I was about to say, "I have found a suitable queen for our family." Cheers went around the room and I smiled slightly.

Questions started going around and the only one I could properly answer was that she worked at the bakery on 46th street. "Excuse me sir." I heard a timid voice call out. Men stepped aside and Christian walked out. His brother was supposed to be here, not him. "What is it Christian?" I looked over at him and saw a slight blush to his cheeks. "Her name is Gemini Moore. I go down to her bakery all the time." He said with a small smile to his face.

"Why haven't you said anything about her before?" Ty questioned and I looked over at Christian too. "Well I-I'm only here because my brother couldn't make it." He said and now I need to speak with his brother and find out why isn't he here especially since he didn't give me a heads up about this.

"So Gemini, how did you come to meet her?" I questioned leaning back in my chair raising my eyebrow at Christian. I really hoped he answered with something that didn't tick me off cause I would hate having to kill him. He was still so young.

"Boss I've been getting sweets from her shop for the last few months and have been bringing them here." He said and then pointed to where Marcos was currently stuffing his face with a cream puff. "I was told to bring back those sweets if I valued my life." He finished rubbing the back of his neck seeming nervous all over again.

"Damn she's the one who's been making those sweet?" Ty said snatching a danish out of the box and taking a large bit. "Sweet Jesus these are delicious." He moaned stuffing his face just like Marcos. I rolled my eyes. There was no way they could be that good. Getting up I walked over and snatched the first dessert that was in my hands and took a big bite.

"Well fuck me." I said and all the others quickly rushed over trying to get their fill in. "So you get these everyday for us?" I questioned Christian wiping the corners of my mouth. He nodded his head yes and said, "Gemini sees me as a regular now and always prepares a large order just for me. She's really a nice girl very funny too." He said with a dreamy look on his face.

"Watch is kid. I wouldn't want your family to start planning your funeral." He gulped and nodded his head quickly. "Everyone is dismissed." I said walking back over to my desk and taking a seat.

"Do you want us to do a background check on Gemini?" Marcos questioned and I nodded my head.

"Of course he does, he's already in stalker mode." Ty joked and they both let out loud obnoxious laughs while I rolled my eyes. I wasn't going to go full stalker mode but, I at least wanted to know a few facts about her before I approached her again.

"Get the fuck out." I growled they were giving me a headache. They continued to laugh and walk away, closing my door. Damn I hope no one says anything to my mother and sister before I get the chance to do it myself. If she could she would ring my neck for not telling her first. I'll call her later for sure.

I leaned back in my chair as I thought about my little farfalla.

"Soon Gemini I will make you mine."