The recruitment of Ling

Ling Tai was a small and petite 18 year old. His mother passed when giving birth to him and hence he was raised by his father. His father feared for him as the selection process for empress candidates was today and no family could refuse an advisor's decision to recruit their offspring unless they offered 100 gold. Father Tai was a poor farmer who could not afford this and was certain his son would be chosen for his petite characteristics.

"Father, I have brought the wood. Let me cook the dinner now. I will let the stew boil until the meat is soft." His father smiled sadly before taking the wood from him. "No son. You will not be cooking dinner tonight. The advisor will be passing by and as your age is of acceptance now, they may possibly take you. I fear for you son, but I know you are strong. Find strength for me when you struggle the most."

Ling Tai was then ordered by his father to remain in his room unless ordered to leave. He was also warned to be extremely polite to the advisor and to show the utmost respect. "Yes father, I won't ever do anything to risk our home." His father bowed his head sadly knowing that it was no longer going to be Ling's home.

At 8:00pm sharp, an advisor came riding through their crops on his 6 horse carriage lined in silver and gold. Ling Tai watched from his window. Horror set deep in his eyes. He then heard the call of his father. "Come downstairs son, Mr Dei is here to inspect you as a potential empress candidate." Tension strained his father's voice. Ling Tai hesitantly made his way down the broken wooden stairs. He reluctantly bowed his head to Cai Dei.

His father laughed nervously. "Mr Dei has asked that I return to my room for the night. He would like to take his time inspecting you. Tomorrow morning, if you have left home. I will know you have been accepted. If you remain, I will know you have been rejected." His father turned and began defeatedly ambling up the stairs. "Don't worry Mr Tai. Your son will not disappoint you." Dei said, his voice full of mockery. Ling Tai shuddered with disgust.

"Come, my little bird. We shall get started." Ling Tai hatefully but obediently followed Mr Dei into the living room. It was small with a single battered couch but it was soft and comfortable. Cai Dei let himself fall and lay back on the couch. Ling Tai remained standing.

"Go and stand over there and remove your robes while kneeling." He commanded forcefully. Ling Tai did not move. "Now, boy!" He shouted, impatience evident in his tone. "I will not obey the orders of a monster who dares disrespect my father. You owe him more than 100 gold for the destruction you have brought his crops with your childish and attention-seeking entrance. I will never bow to you." Before Ling Tai could say anything else, Cai Dei was up and backhanding him across the cheek.

Ling Tai didn't utter a sound. "I am your advisor. You will address me as Master Dei and you have no right to address me as anything but your superior and I will get 100 gold from Xu Wei when your training is over. Fail me this and it won't only be your fathers crops he will be worried about." With that, Cai Dei grabbed Ling Tai by his rags and shoved him onto his knees ripping the robes from his body.

He licked his lips in hunger as he eyed Ling Tai's small waist and protruding chest. "You have a fiesty attitude for such a sweet body, little bird. Your smooth pale skin and beautiful nipples should not be tainted by a foul mouth. It is a shame you hold such a disrespectful attitude. I will have to work hard to train you but I like a challenge." He mocked.

Ling Tai growled but remained kneeling. "Come closer, little bird. Master will train you good. You will be Xu Wei's empress before your father knows it and I will have my gold." Ling Tai remained kneeling but did not comment. Cai Dei reached out and placed his hand under Ling's chin. "You will be obedient for your master. Understand?" Ling Tai did not respond.

Cai Dei ignored his silence but reached for his flaccid cock. He tightened his grip and began pulling slowly. Ling's body, having never experienced something so sexual, immediately responded to Cai Dei's forceful gripping. "Please. I beg you not to do this." Cai Dei only laughed and pulled harder. "Ahhh-hhh. Please. I do not belong there. Choose another male to serve as your empress candidate. I will fail and you will not get your gold." He whimpered.