Ling's Rescue

As morning came, Ling slowly awoke to find he was still bound with the chains and the rope and could not move. He could not speak as the ball gag bit into his cheeks and the mirror still faced him though there was cum shot across the length of it. He closed his eyes and waited for Xu as a dizziness engulfed him and he fought to keep his eyes open.

He heard a pair of thundering footsteps but could not keep his eyes open. Soon, he heard Xu's concerned yell as he ran towards him. He quickly unbound his wrists and ankles before removing the gag and lifting him bridal style. His broken voice echoed across the room. "Ling!! My love, I am so sorry. I should have known." His voice was one of concern and hatred. He glared out the door and released a scream of agony and pain.

Ling kissed his cheek softly before falling back into his arms. Xu rushed him to the palace herbalist and gently placed him on the table. "Please Tung Sai, he's been raped. He's lost a lot of blood and he's been choked and gagged. I found him lying in ice cold sheets soaked with water and he was shivering. Please, do something. He is your future empress." Xu Wei rushed out.

The herbalist quickly set to work rubbing an ointment onto his throat and ankles and wrists and placing eucalyptus leaves over hot water to engulf him in the refreshing steam. He then applied the ointment to his hole taking good care to inspect the tears carefully. "It looks like he has not had the training an empress candidate requires and he was raped with no sign of preparation. The tear caused him to lose a lot of blood which caused him to fall unconscious. Signs of severe choking and the gag would also have left him weak from limited oxygen supply. It looks like he was drugged before being bound and was defenceless throughout the process. He has also lost circulation in his arms and legs from being bound so he will not be able to move easily. It will be ideal if he stays here with me over the next few weeks. He will not be able to return to being a normal empress candidate until another 2 weeks. They have truly broken him both in body and in spirit." Xu barged out of the apothecary in a fit of rage. He stormed towards the advisors compartment. "I WANT TO KNOW WHO DID THIS!!!" All were silent. Only Cai stared at him defiantly. "You will tell me what happened or I will slit your throat from ear to ear and carve your heart out while it's pumping." He sneered. "You may do what you like, my Emperor." The address being a mere mockery. "But I have received my 150 gold. More than I ever would've got training that whore." Xu's eyes darkened. He stared straight at Cai to let him know the threat was real before continuing on to declare, "I want an announcement made to the state. Any commoner, advisor, royalty, hunter, outcast, homeless or native who brings me the head of this traitor will receive 500 gold. Anyone who brings me his bones strung on a necklace will receive 700 gold and anyone who brings me the carpet of his skin will receive 900 gold. I want him DEAD!" All people scattered immediately to fulfil his request. He immediately turned and headed back for Ling.

-Time Skip-

Ling's eyes fluttered as a confusion ran over him. He found himself lying on a comfortable bed wrapped in a thick robe with silk linings. The pleasant aroma of eucalyptus hung in the air. He stirred and gently sat up. Wincing when his stomach coiled in pain. He saw heavy bruises lining his wrists and ankles and his mouth felt sore from being stretched. He was immediately embraced by Xu's warm body and gentle hands. "My love." He said, caressing Ling's cheeks and lips. Ling flinched away and began to tense up whimpering. "I'm sorry." Xu cooed, kicking himself for not understanding what Ling had been subject to. "Please, you will be safe. I promise that will never happen again." Ling shook his head, "H-he called m-me, M-My L-l-love, b-b-cause he kn-ew t-that's wh-at y-you call me." Ling immediately began breaking down and sobbing into his robe. "I am dirty. I am disgusting. You won't want me as your empress anymore. I am truly just a whore." Xu grabbed Ling's cheeks with both hands. "Don't ever say anything like that ever again, love. You will be the empress of my empire and you will produce many heirs. We will grow old and nothing will ever hurt you ever again. I promise." Ling leaned into Xu's touch and their lips collided. A warmth grew in the pit of Ling's stomach as a single tear rolled down his cheek.