The Rape of Ling

Pleased that he had finally got a hold of Ling, Cai rushed him to the dressing room where he stripped him and rubbed oil into his skin. Ling tried to turn this way and that avoiding Cai's indifferent gaze. He feebly wrapped his arms around his torso but Cai only grinned evilly. 200 gold I'll get from Di Wai and you'll be selected and I'll get an extra 100. You really are a prize aren't you, little bird. Maybe I should've kept you for myself." Ling flinched at Cai's mocking words but he sat helplessly and accepted his cruel fate.

He than felt Cai grab him by the back of the head and stuff a piece of cloth over his nose and mouth. He whimpered and struggled to slip free but both his hands were bound behind him by Cai's large body and his head was trapped between his grip. He soon saw darkness as he felt the feeling in his arms and legs slip from him.

-Time Skip-

Ling woke up lying on his stomach wearing feminine lingerie and a ball gag. His arms were tied behind his back and his legs were hanging up by chains connected to the ceiling. He tried to turn his head and see out of the corner of his eye but a metal collar was digging into his throat. He was facing the headboard but instead of wood, he saw a mirror and he could see his legs were pulled up by two separate intricately designed silver chains. The door closed and he froze with fear as he saw in the far corner of the mirror, a broad hooded figure enter the room. His heart beat wildly and his sweat ran down his forehead. He wanted Xu to come and save him. He didn't want this.

"I hear you've got the voice of an angel and the body of a whore that's pure virginal. Perhaps 200 will be worth it destroying your tight hole and making it mine. Poor Xu will be devastated to find that his favourite empress candidate is in fact not his at all. Shame." Ling whimpered and tried to roll over but his shoulders bent painfully and he could only watch from the mirror. "Do you like the mirror? It's so you can see who you really belong to, my love. Yes. That's what Xu calls you. 'My Love'. Sounds good on you. Perhaps I will address you as such." Di then undid his robes and leaned over Ling's small frame, running his hands up and down his sides and over his shoulder blades. Ling began to thrash from side to side wildly in a last attempt to throw his captor off but Di only dug his palms painfully into his back.

"Keep still my love and it will hurt less but I guess the pain is only part of your training after all." Ling could feel his legs getting spread out by Di's muscular thighs and having them hung up did not help. He felt the underwear slowly getting dragged down his legs. He wailed in the pillows, refusing to let Di know of his despair. "I have until 10 do I? Perhaps we can fit 10 rounds? I am feeling quite in the mood tonight. Waiting for 3 days is a long time, my love. I had to take 50 off my bribe to Cai. He may punish you for that unless I keep you for the whole time. In which you must allow me to do what I want. Understand?" Ling lay there silently. His eyes were dry and his arms ached but he didn't care. He wanted Xu.

Ling soon felt a sharp pain at his hole. His muffled whimpers only caused Di to grab onto his throat roughly and pull his head back. Ling struggled to breath and the gag limited his air intake. His wheezing soon gave out as he fell to the bed unconscious. The next thing he knew, ice cold water was dumped on his back. He gasped at the sudden unpleasant feeling and arched his back to escape the cold water. "You're arching your back, do you like it?" Again, he felt another cold bucket of water dumped over his head. The bed sheets were soaked with ice water. His belly freezing as he could not move and he was wearing no clothes. His small figure began shivering though he could no longer fight. He felt Di's large penis enter him forcefully. He did not whimper. He did not gasp. He did not cry.

He squeezed his eyes shut and thought only of Xu's soft hands caressing his sides. He thought of Xu's soft lips licking his collarbone. He thought only of his father's caring gaze as he cooked away at the stew. Soon, a heat was filling his insides as he heard Di's harsh moans and grunts fill the air. The sticky slapping of skin could be heard as Di pounded relentlessly into him. "Mmmm so tight my love. So tight. You really are the empress of love." For the rest of the night, Ling took 9 more rounds without complaint. Not when the pain was unbearable or when Di's degrading insults were thrown at his retreating form. He let the cold embrace him and fell unconscious.