𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐋𝐘𝐒𝐈𝐒₂

being forgotten is one of the worst pains a person can feel

worst pains a person can feel.
                               —q.byme

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀
⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀
⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀as soon as trey had said that, his eyes had looked over with a longing expression; and, very quickly, he had disappeared when jisung had blinked only once. the nighttime, which was present when trey was there, had turned into a bright, and clear morning day. it was like the night itself went with him, as if he was it's embodiment, as a whole.
⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀
⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀
⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀
⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀that day, he had talked to his therapist, and the doctors had determined that he had severe memory loss due to of course, trauma, and that they were concerned about how he only remembered the worse parts of his life. but, he knew himself that, surely, there was even more gruesome things buried and hidden.
⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀
⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀
⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀
⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀later that night, he'd fought sleep, and was terrified to even blink, fearing that the fatigue would overcome him without warning.
⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀
⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀
⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀
⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀he didn't want to see trey.
⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀
⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀
⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀
⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀for some reason, he felt a deep, endless sadness whenever he were to look at him, and he didn't know why. it killed him, and killed him, the more he'd think about the reason; asking why to himself, over and over. but he knew being repetitive wouldn't make him remember, and that doing such things would only hurt him worse, and frustrate him for countless hours.
⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀
⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀
⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀
⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀yet, he still thought about it; thought about how, and why, he felt such a distinct and peculiar emotional attachment to an apparition, or hallucination, that he didn't even know at all, until the sleep paralysis had started. it was all so confusing. so mind twisting that even him, passive after witnessing such horrible things, couldn't take. he himself, couldn't stand keeping himself in the dark, and hiding from the truth. yet, it was as if his subconscious was forcing him, coddling him from the cruelty of life itself, and trying to protect him, knowing that if he were to remember, he would break beyond repair.
⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀
⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀
⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀
⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀then, the horrible thoughts
⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀began to surface.
⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀
⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀
⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀

—end/02