04.

after class, i went straight to our studio to practice for the battle of the bands. yes, that's right. our band 'prism' joined the upcoming competition that will be held in our school.

i am the leader of the band. i play the lead guitar, while, kim seunghun, is our lead vocalist and plays the rhythm guitar. seunghun is a senior in our school. he is very well-known for his looks, talent and personality.

meanwhile, bang yedam, is our pianist and vocalist. he's one of my classmate and he's also quite popular among girls. i like him. a lot.

kala, is in charge of the bass. she's one of my closest friend and we're the only women in our band.

and lastly, lee byounggon, is in charge of the drums. i admit, i used to have a little crush on him because he looks like he could punch you on the face but in reality, he is an actual softie.

when i arrived in our studio, yedam was already there. he's setting up his keyboard and adjusting his mic.

"hey," i greeted him with a smile.

"hey," he smiled back and continued setting up.

i admire him so much. everything about him is perfect. he looks so good even when he's setting up his keyboard. i think im in love.

i put down my bag and sat on my spot. i set up my guitar and effects. i tuned my guitar and did some riffs.

"hey, do you want to get some coffee later?" yedam asked.

i was startled by his sudden question.

"i- uh, im going back to school later," i said.

"i can go with you if you like," he said and smiled.

"im gonna watch the tryouts, but it's okay you can go with me" i said and chuckled.

"oh i was planning to watch it too,"

"okay then,"

yedam and i are not that close. i mean we talk but not that much. just simple conversations like 'hi' or 'hey' or whenever we discuss something about the band. so that was new for me.

time check. 3:45 pm.

the members arrived one by one and they set up their own instruments.

the last one to arrive was kala, as usual.

we started practicing as soon as they all arrived. the song that we'll perform is bruno mars' song 'treasure'. this is the first time that we try that genre because usually we perform rock songs.

during the practice, i can't help but think of yedam. i might be awkward later and that's what im worrying the most.

a/n:
i'm sorry for a boring update. in this chapter and the next 2-3 chapters, i won't include haruto in the scenes yet. just wait and you'll see.