08.

i broke up with yedam right after i saw him and he was crying the whole time when we're talking. he told me everything and he was so sorry. sorry for what? he already hurt my feelings.

so that's it. 2 months, huh? it turns out that he has a girlfriend from another school for more than a year. he cheated on her and me. they broke up but eventually got back together a week after yedam and i started dating. he was planning to tell me this but he said that he couldn't also let me go. i asked him to pick one to pick from only one of us but of course he picked her. dumbass.

i don't deserve this. i deserve better. he's not worth it. thank you, next.

i know everything will be okay. i just have to trust God on His plans. karma will do its work eventually.

my eyes are all red and puffy from crying.

time check: 12:21 pm, lunchtime

i couldn't stand to be in the same classroom as yedam so i left as soon as our class had been dismissed.

jyunhao couldn't attend classes today because apparently he's sick. i'm gonna go visit him after school.

i went to the comfort room to wash my face and put on some light makeup to cover my red puffy eyes. after that, i headed to our canteen to buy some water. i didn't buy food because im losing my appetite.

i saw yedam headed towards my direction. i knew he was gonna talk to me but i don't ever want to talk to him again so i quickly exited the canteen.

my tears began rolling down my face as i walk.

"hana!" someone called my name, it was my obviously yedam.

i headed to the rooftop where there are no people and started running as fast as i can and wiped my tears but he eventually he was faster than me and caught up with my pace and grabbed my hand.

"hana, let's talk please" he begged on bended knees.

why is it such a bad timing for jyunhao to be absent? i need him right now.

"i take back what i said earlier. i choose you hana" he said still on his knees.

"sorry," i said and walked away. 

'sorry' that was the only word that came out of my mouth.

"hana, please" i felt yedam hugging me from the back.

my eyes are hurting from crying a lot. his hug is too tight and it already hurts.

"please let me go it's hurting me," i exhorted as i tried to let go of him but he was too strong and i couldn't let go.

"no, but-" i closed my eyes to stop myself from crying. he continued hugging me but when he was about to finish his sentence, his words were cut off by a very deep manly voice that's somewhat familiar.

"hey, didn't she tell you to let her go?" 

please don't tell me it's him.

i looked at him and my guess was right.

"who are you to interfere with our relationship?" yedam let go of me and went near to haruto.

he clenched his fist and you could see the anger in his eyes.

"i'm just a friend of hers and i'm just doing my job to help her so come on hana" he looked at me, tilted his head and mouthed 'come on.'

"i'm so not done with you" yedam said as he clenched his teeth while glaring at us with and left.

thank you, haruto.