Eyes for you (chapter I)

Violet's POV:
My eyes on her, watching as her body swings with the bat. Leaving me breathless by her womanly, feminine ways.

I lifted my camera, gasping for air as my lungs felt suffocated. I took shots with my camera of the beautiful brunette girl, as her game face made the perfect capture.

'What a hell of a woman, damn'  I mumble to myself, completely focused on her structure.

Just then I felt presence behind me, smelled like disgusting rich man cologne.

Knowing that smell anywhere, it's definitely Louis. I didn't even have to unfocus on the beautiful girl.

"What's that!? I sense some lesbian action-
Omg, wait? Is it that Everett girl??..Vi you're totally checking her out. I can see it all over your face." Louis says, snickering as he teases me.

"What- I am not! This is f-for yearbook..get it right doofus. Besides, Everett is way to good for a nobody like me." I lie, rolling my eyes at his dumbfounded self.

"Mhmm, we both know what you want! I'm your best friend! You can't hide from me lesbian." He teases, stupidity smiling at me as he playfully elbows me.

"Shut up.. you dork! Go suck Aasim's dick, we all know that's what you want." I tease him back, with a evil smirk.

I zone him out, his words fade as the girl finished her practice. I watched her, only her near her jumbled crowed of teammates. who all high fives each other, celebrating like preppy cheer girls.

The girl noticed my existence, as I held my camera. 'shocking' I say to myself.

"Group Picture!! For the yearbook, girls! Everyone get in." She says, smiling softly as she brought her friends together. I captured the perfect picture of her and her teammates smiling and posing for the camera.

"Is that good?" She asked, nodding her head at me.

Her soft voice made me question, how more perfect can this lovely girl get. She's already to good for my well being.

"Y-Yeah..it's..perfect." I stuttered nervously , smiling gently. 'Shit, I stuttered. I'm such a fucking mess.' I told myself.

"Alright! I'll catch up with you girls soon! See you next practice." She says to her teammates, dismissing them. Walking towards me, smiling gently.

I started to have my daily gay panics , except this time it was extreme. She walked over to me as I felt my heart melt in a heartbeat.

"Hey, could you..possibly like send that to me over email. I would just really like to have it." She says, smiling at me.

I looked down covering my face up from it's pink tint, looking up at her as she talks to me. I couldn't help but fall into her soft honey hazel, brown eyes.

"Uh- yeah, sure of course! I'll do that." I say, nodding my head to avoid shaking. being a gay disaster.

"Thanks!..I didn't catch your name by the way." She stated, looking at me curiously.

"Yeah, it's Violet."

"Hmm, Violet. I think you're pretty cool, with your camera, your causal punk and the name after a beautiful flower..it suits you. We should hang out sometime." She says softly, smiling at me.

The way my named rolled off her tongue like that, how soft and sweet it sounded. It drove me insane. It honestly gave me hella chills.

"Y-Yeah, we should. Definitely! I'd like that. And your name is?" I ask, opening myself up to her surprisingly.

"Clementine.. Clementine Everett! It was nice to meet you, Violet! Really..I'll catch you later..until we meet again." She smiles, looking at me as she placed something in my pocket.

She took off like the flash, catching up with her other teammates.

I was so focused on her, and the softness of her name. The way she smelt like sweet fruit, just like her name. I was so focused, I didn't realize what was happening. I took out what felt a small piece of paper in my pocket.
————————————————————————
"Call me..! :) - Clementine (A.k.a : Clem!🍊)
- 864-638-4625 -
————————————————————————
My eyes widen, soon smiling like a complete obsessed Lesbian. I actually got Clementine Everett's number.

I was riding my bike home, paddling fast as
Thoughts rushed through my head of how close we could get. I saw her face, heard her name..and now I want to get with her.
( if you get that reference you're the OG)

AN: AND THE FIRST CHAPTER ENDS THERE!! I am so excited to start this AU Violentine book, so much love and drama involved. YOU ALL ARE GONNA REALLY ENJOY THIS ONE. Be sure to check out my other books! Thanks for reading, stay tuned to see Violet and Clementine become closer ♥️)