Can't you see me? ( chapter III)

Violet's POV: 
It was the next day, I adjust my eyes to see the beautiful girl standing in front of me as I was lying down.

"Violet?..come on, don't wanna be late for our class!" She giggles, smiling at me as I was still lying there in her bed.

I mumble, blushing as I probably look like a lazy gay mess. "Oh fuck, okay..I'm getting up.. sorry. Just give me like 3 minutes to get dressed!"  I drag my sleepy body to get up, grabbing my clothes inside my bag as I rush to the bathroom.

"No worries! You looked really cute while you were sleeping. Also, take your time I just needed to awake you before it got too late." She says, giggling as she waits for me.

Did she really say I look cute when I sleep?. My face tints pink as I think about how long she must've been looking at me sleeping.

I slipped on my rainbow turtle neck shirt, along with my blue jean jacket (it has a rainbow pin on it) and wore my everyday black combat boots. I obviously strived for that emo like- aesthetic lesbian vibe, but at the same I didn't give a fuck what people thought about what I wore.

Minutes later
I walk in to the loud classroom, which didn't help with my 'not a people person' self.
Louis kept talking to me each time the teacher talked and I repeatedly tell him to shut up during class.

I took my seat and felt a red haired presence past my shoulder, snickering and whispering as if she wanted me to be considered.
I roll my eyes ignoring it. Just then the teacher came in, telling everyone to take their seats. So they did and I look up to see a beautiful girl coming in to brighten up the whole room.

She got caught stares walking to her desk, malicious snickers from what seemed like Minerva.

She looked down, gripping onto her books as she gave me no notice before she took her seat. 'What the hell is that all about?' I ask myself.

"Clementine?..what's going on?.." I asked, giving her my attention.

She turned to me, I noticed her eyes were puffy and slightly wet. "I-..not right now Vi, we can uhm- talk later." She mumbled, shutting me out. I didn't understand what was happening but I had mind it had to do with that red haired Tasmanian devil, Minerva.

I sighed, responding. "Okay..yeah, let's talk then." I look down, ignoring the teachers lesson for the rest of the time wasting class.

After class: Clementine's POV:
I rushingly walk out of class, avoid everyone
to go straight to my dorm.

I then heard what sounded Violet's voice, "Clementine..wait up! Damn, how are you so fast!" She giggles, not getting the hint I don't want to talk to anyone at the moment.

So I kept quiet, holding tightly onto my softball bag. walking until i was stopped by a familiar voice, Minerva and Brody, Sophie( the bitches from the softball team ft Violet's ex )

I faced her, as she used her dirty no good mouth. "Look who it is, 'Miss. I'm not lesbian for Violet." She teases in a mocking voice.

Violet caught up to me to hear everything that was going on.

"W-What?.." Violet asked, her eyes fluttering in hurt. I felt completely guilty but I knew what was going down.

Minerva teases, giggling between her words.
" Oh god Clem..what you didn't tell her?"

I look down, biting my lip to avoid tears.
"Listen..just leave us alone..I can't deal with this shit right now." I say , sighing as tears rushed down.