My Best part | Chapter V |

Violet's Pov:
Just like that..we were closer than ever
I picked her up as her legs wrapped around my waist, sitting her back on my dining table.

My hands on her waist, with her arms around my neck. The morning light shined on her face so perfectly as it lit up her beautiful features.

"god..you're so fucking beautiful." I whispered to her, a tint of pink appeared across my pale face.

"Says you..we both know your the beautiful one here, and look at this hair..purple suits you so well. I definitely made the right call on giving you those highlights. It looks so good in the light." She says, giggling as she smiled at me.

"Welll..duh. My name is Violet, so I guess it makes sense." I say, smirking at her. Staring, Admiring her perfect and beautiful features as my hands caress gently on to her body.

"Shut up." She teased, smirking at me as she noticed my staring. She pulled me closer to her as our lips were touching, molding together perfectly as we kissed passionately.

We both giggled, loving this moment which we both know would have to end soon, since school definitely interrupted everything. Or other than that- Louis.

"OKAY LOVE BIRDS- That's enough! We have business to attend to, ladies! So save you kissy lesbian PDA for later." The walking distraction has entered the room, Louis of course.

He definitely got our attention as I gave him a viscous look for ruining a great moment.

"Revenge on Minerva is going to be the best success, that devil won't know what hit her and I have exactly just what we need." He says, smirking.

"And what's that exactly?" I asked.

"So the plan is..Violet, you use your persuasive ways and act like you're still attracted to her .. then when you're busy 'Flirting' you sneak this in her pocket, which will definitely have her removed from the softball team." He says, handing me a halfway lit up cigarette.

"'That's when Clementine comes in. Clem, keep watch on scene and tell coach you smell smoke in the girls locker room. when she smells that on Minerva, she'll get suspicious and then she'll be kicked off the team for good." He adds on, smirking at us.

"Oh god, you know I feel like I could come up with something better..but I do like the idea of her getting kicked off the team, since she has been messing with Clem. Let's see how this works out, and it better work. If not I'm definitely coming up with a better plan." I say, earning a smile from Louis.

"Alright then, let's do this." Clementine says, smirkingly. we all got our things ready for school before heading out my dorm.
  Later on that day: Volleyball practice
Attempting to successfully sneak into volleyball practice, I spotted Minerva.

Completely blowing my cover as I was mentally preparing myself to 'flirt' with her.

"What the hell are you doing in here?!?" She asked, cocking her brow with her aggressive expression.

"I came to see you.." I said , walking close up to her.

"Mhm, sure. What do you want Aldon?."

"I-I want to talk to you..about us. Well, see being with Clem and all..I realize it's not the same as it used to be with you and uhm.. I want to you know, get back together. Seeing you do that to her..it kind of..turned me on and now I want you." I say, lying straight through my teeth as I put on this forceful act.

She raised her eyebrow looking down at me, as I grew closer to her. Just then I slipped the pack of cigarettes inside her pocket, relieved that I didn't get caught some how.