6

Arthur: I've brought them, my lord.

Sheron: Good, did they suffer injuries?

Arthur: The only injuries they suffered are ones that can be healed.

Sheron: I take your word for it. Bring them here later.

Arthur: As you wish, my lord.

Sheron: You are dismissed.

============================================================

....

As I opened my eyes, I realised I was not in the same room as I was before. I was lying in a comfy bed while being covered with blankets. I couldn't move a muscle, was there some sort of paralysis or binding magic casted on me? I explored the room with my eyes since I couldn't move, and I saw a figure standing in the corner of the room.

Chris: .....

I could not talk. I tried moving my mouth but my body did not respond.

Arthur: Don't try to talk demon. Your body has sustained great injuries, but I didn't kill you for a purpose.

All I could do is listen to him, he was a tall man with glasses, black hair, green lizard-like eyes and a green tail coming out of his back. He was also very muscular.

'[Master Aprisal]'

Name: Arthur

Race: Dragon

Class: Warrior, Preist.

Level: ???

HP: ???

MP: ???

STR: ???

DEF: ???

Threat level: ???

SKILLS: ???

Attributes: [Loyal Follower], ???

*This person has much higher stats than you which may be the reason why Apprisal could not show full info.

Arthur: You are too weak to use Appraisal on me, demon.

What? Did he know that I just tried to check his stats out? Does Alice know that I view her stats? Speaking of Alice, Where is she?

Arthur: Don't worry about the vampire, demon. She is safe with minor injuries, but I went a little harsher on you since I knew that when you wake up you will try to do something stupid. Now listen to what I'm saying if you want both of you to survive and get out of this tomb.

I mean, what could I do at this point? And I get his point of view about me. All I can do right now is listen to what he says and hope he doesn't kill me.

Arthur: I don't have much to say to you. I will heal you and I need you to act rationally. Neither you nor the vampire is in danger so stay calm. My lord wants to meet and talk to you, he has some important business with you and the vampire. And don't try anything stupid, he can kill you with just a word.

Who is the Lord he is talking about, he did mention that his name was Sheron. Could he be the boss of this dungeon? Arthur got closer to me and started using a spell. The pain that I felt became lighter and I could feel the strength of my body slowly returning to me. 

Arthur: I finished healing you now come with me.

I slowly got up of the bed. The room looked like something you would see in a royal house. It looks like a bedroom for guests and it was very tall. There was a big window covered with 2 layers of curtains. I looked through the window but we were above the clouds so I couldn't see anything else. 

When we walked out of the room we were inside a long corridor. On every meter, there were windows with a beautiful look to the outside. We went inside the room next to us, inside was Alice which was asleep on the bed. She didn't look like she had any injuries so I was relieved. Arthur went up to her and casted a spell, it was a different type of spell which meant he was not healing her. Alice woke up after a few seconds of the spell and she looked okay.

Alice: Where am I?

Arthur: Don't worry vampire princess you are safe.

After a few seconds of looking around, Alice looked at Arthur and as soon as she saw him she jumped off the bed and went into a fighting stance.

Chris: Don't worry Alice, he doesn't plan on killing us as long as we follow him.

Alice: Chris? Did he brainwash you? I will kill him right now don't worry.

Chris: No Alice stop he didn't do anything to me.

Arthur: Hahaha, what a lively duo you two are. Now let me escort you to lord Sheron.

Alice: Who is that? What are we doing here? Are you sure he didn't brainwash you Chris?

Chris: Yes don't worry. I will tell you everything while we are going. Now let's go.

As we were going through the neverending corridor I explained everything to Alice. After about 5 minutes of walking, we reached a giant double door.

Arthur: We are here.

The doors opened and we were met with a huge room. The room was nicely decorated with beautiful chandeliers hanging from the ceiling, on the floor there was a red carpet which headed up to the middle of the room. The pillars were decorated with a brown flag and in the middle of the flag, there was a sign in the form of a cube created by smaller cubes. In the middle of the room was the throne, a huge throne made out of gold and in it sat a huge brown dragon. 

We started approaching the dragon, I could feel his presence crushing me. Just how powerful is this being... We were 4 meters apart from the dragon

Arthur: I've brought them, my lord.

The dragon slowly opened his eyes, I assume he was sleeping.

Sheron: Good job Arthur, Now let's get to business.